|Ulka Gupta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1997|
Ulka Gupta is an Indian actress, dancer, and rapper who is best known for her prominent appearance in the world of film and television. A few of her most notable roles are as Manu in Jhansi Ki Rani (2009-2011), Nandini Mohile in Simmba (2018), Meethi in Mr. Kabaadi (2017), as the younger self of Rudhramadevi (2015), and as Devi Kanya Kumari in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2011). She also has a huge fan base with 200k followers on Instagram.
Ulka Gagan Gupta
Saharsa, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ulka attended the Rustomjee International School in Dahisar, Mumbai.
- Father – Gagan Gupta (Actor)
- Mother – Manju Gupta
- Siblings – Goya Gupta (Younger Sister) (Actress), Janmejay Gupta (Younger Brother)
Ulka Gupta is represented by Rajma Nation.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Triangular face shape
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Ulka has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Daniel Wellington
- 9t9 Offline Store
Ulka Gupta Favorite Things
- Picture – The one she took in Lucknow
Source – Instagram
Ulka Gupta Facts
- She was raised in a family of artists with Bihari heritage.
- Growing up, she was a complete tomboy.
- While in school, Ulka would beat up boys who harassed her friends.
- Her father Gagan is an actor and her younger sister Goya made her debut in Lakhon Mein Ek in 2012.
- Ulka was 7 years old when she was cast on the show Resham Dankh that first aired in 2006.
- By the age of 12, she had learned to ride a bike.
- In the year 2010, Ulka received more than a dozen awards and nominations for her appearance as the titular character in Jhansi Ki Rani which aired from 2009 to 2011. Amongst the many, she received an Indian Telly Award, Women Achievers Award, and a Zee Gold Award.
- She was crowned face of the “Face Of The year 2010”.
- Being from the state of Gujarat, Ulka is a great admirer of Prime Minister Narendra Modi‘s doing for the state.
- Ulka considers her father to be her main motivation.
- In 2013, Ulka was replaced by actress Helly Shah on the show Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi. According to the creators of the show, Ulka’s father had demanded a hike. However, Ulka told the media, that they had been mentally torturing her and were also auditioning with other actresses while the shoot was in process.
- During an interview with Dainik Bhasker in 2017, Ulka told them that she had faced rejection a lot only because producers want fair girls. She also stated that her role as Saloni’s daughter in Saat Phere was handed over to her complex.
- The incredibly talented Ulka is also a rapper who made her debut with the song Daravaana (2019). The song earned more than a million plays on Gaana Originals.
- In an interview with TellyChakkar, Ulka claimed to have been one of the highest-paid child actors during her stint on Jhansi Ki Rani.
Featured Image By Ulka Gupta / Instagram