|Corey Feldman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Corey Feldman is a talented American actor, voice actor, and singer. He is known for his roles in Friday the 13th, Gremlins, The Goonies, Stand by Me, The Lost Boys, License to Drive, Dream a Little Dream, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lost Boys: The Tribe, and Six Degrees of Hell. He shared a closed relationship with Corey Haim and they were known as “The Two Coreys”. Corey has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Corey Scott Feldman
Reseda, California, United States
Encino, California, United States
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – Bob Feldman (Musician)
- Mother – Sheila Feldman (Cocktail Waitress)
- Siblings – Mindy Feldman (Older Sister) (Former Member of The New Mickey Mouse Club), Brittnie Feldman (Younger Sister), Eden Feldman (Younger Brother), and Devin Feldman (Younger Brother)
- Others – Leonard Feldman (Paternal Grandfather), Mitchell Feldman (Paternal Great Grandfather), Frances/Francis Shinkwitz/Shane (Paternal Great Grandmother), Jeanette Schuman (Paternal Grandmother), Henry Schuman (Paternal Great Grandfather), Ladie (Paternal Great Grandmother), Bedford Irving Goldstein (Maternal Grandfather), Benjamin Herman Goldstein (Maternal Great Grandfather), Minnie Lipson (Maternal Great Grandmother), Dena Edna Rifkin (Maternal Grandmother), Rifkin (Maternal Great Grandfather), Esther Brandman/Brendman (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Corey Feldman is managed by Scott Carlson Entertainment, Inc., Talent Management Company, Valley Village, California, United States.
- Crazy Bastard
- CiFi Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corey Feldman has dated –
- Alyssa Milano (1986-1987) – Corey reportedly dated actress Alyssa Milano for almost a year from 1986 to 1987.
- Heather Graham (1988) – He dated actress and model Heather Graham in 1988.
- Drew Barrymore (1989-1990)
- Vanessa Marcil – Corey dated actress Vanessa Marcil before marrying her in 1989 in Las Vegas. The couple never moved in together. They divorced in 1993.
- Susie Sprague (2002-2009) – In January 2002, Corey began a relationship with actress and model Susie Sprague. The couple met at a nightclub. They tied the knot the same year on October 30. They were married off by a rabbi and by M.C. Hammer, an ordained minister. They have a son together named Zen Scott Feldman (b. August 7, 2004). However, in October 2009, Corey and Susie filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. The couple’s divorce finally became official in 2014.
- Courtney Anne Mitchell – Corey started a relationship with Courtney Anne Mitchell. After dating for a while, the couple tied the knot on November 22, 2016. Their wedding ceremony took place at Elton John‘s Fizz champagne lounge at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, while producer Marklen Kennedy officiated the marriage. In August 2023, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 7 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Squared jawline
- Thin lips
- Pointed nose
Corey Feldman has either endorsed or appeared in commercials for brands like –
- McDonald’s (1975)
- Nestles Crunch candy bars
- Kellogg’s Apple Jacks cereal (1978)
However, he has beliefs in the paranormal too.
Best Known For
His numerous roles in films in the 1980s such as Gremlins (1984) as Pete Fountaine, The Goonies (1985) as Mouth, Stand by Me (1986) as Teddy Duchamp, The Lost Boys (1987) as Edgar Frog, License to Drive (1988) as Dean, and Dream a Little Dream (1989) as Bobby Keller / Coleman Ettinger
In 1992, he released his first solo album titled Love Left.
In 1978, he made his first theatrical film appearance in the biographical drama film Born Again as Boy Fisherman #1.
In 1981, he made his theatrical film debut as a voice actor in the animated adventure film The Fox and the Hound as Young Copper.
First TV Show
In 1978, he made his first TV show appearance on the family comedy-drama series Eight Is Enough.
In 2004, he lent his voice for the character of SPRX-77 in the animated action-adventure series Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
Corey Feldman Favorite Things
- Superhero – Batman
- Super Villain – Joker
- Late Night Snack – A bowl of cereal
- Film – The Godfather series (1972, 1974, 1990)
Source – IGN
Corey Feldman Facts
- He started his acting career by appearing for a commercial for McDonald’s Gift Certificates.
- At the age of 15, he was granted emancipation from his parents, who were misusing his money.
- He and Corey Haim were known as “The Two Coreys”.
- He and Corey Haim were also the two highest-paid teen stars in the mid-late 80s.
- VH1 ranked him as the #8 on their list of “100 Greatest Kid Stars”.
- He wore Purple Rain’s t-shirt throughout The Goonies (1985) film.
- Corey cites the filming of The Goonies (1985) as the most fun experience of his acting career.
- He cites his character in The Birthday (2004) as his most proud role.
- He appeared on Katy Perry‘s music video, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) alongside Rebecca Black, Darren Criss, Kenny G, Debbie Gibson, Kevin McHale, Isaac Hanson, Taylor Hanson, and Zac Hanson.
- He did not attend Corey Haim’s funeral as the family wanted to keep the funeral low-key, so, instead, he wrote an open letter on the Internet addressing his deceased friend.
- Before Corey Haim reached out to him while filming The Lost Boys (1987), he was jealous of him and disliked him. However, they ended up becoming life-long friends until Haim’s death in 2010.
- He started taking drugs on the set of Stand by Me (1986).
- His non-musical influences include Depeche Mode and the Dixie Chicks.
- The motto he lives by is “Honesty is the best policy”.
- He prefers live performances than creating music in the studio.
- Few of his favorite albums include works from musicians like the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Billy Joel, Zeppelin, and Eminem.
- In the future, he would like to work with musicians like David Gilmour, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, and Eminem.
- He is a Democrat supporter.
- He is an advocate for animal welfare and animal rights.
- Corey took up a vegetarian diet since his youth.
- Growing up, he shared a close friendship with Michael Jackson.
- He claimed that he was a survivor of child s*xual abuse.
- Visit his official website @ coreyfeldman.net.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Louise Palanker / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0