|Taylor Hanson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1983|
Taylor Hanson is an American musician who is recognized for being the lead and back-up vocalist of the pop-rock band Hanson. Besides that, Hanson is also known for being a member of the Tinted Windows rock supergroup.
Jordan Taylor Hanson
Jenks, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
- Father – Clarke Walker Hanson
- Mother – Diana Frances Hanson (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Isaac Hanson (Older Brother) (Musician), Zac Hanson (Younger Brother), Jessica Hanson (Younger Sister), Avery Hanson (Younger Sister), Mackenzie (Joshua) (Younger Sister), Zoé Hanson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Nicole Dufresne (Sister-In-Law), Kathryn Tucker (Sister-In-Law), Clarke Daniel Hanson (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy Josephine “Bea” Beasley (Paternal Grandmother), Jane Ann Nelson (Maternal Grandmother), Clyde Addison Lawyer (Maternal Grandfather)
Hanson is represented by Tenth Street Entertainment.
Teen Pop, Pop Rock
Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Drums, Guitar, Harmonica
As a member of the band Hanson, Taylor has also released his music with various other record labels including MCA Music, Inc., 604 Records, Mercury Records, Island Records, and Cooking Vinyl.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Natalie Anne Bryant (2000-Present) – He got married to a girl named Natalie Anne Bryant on June 8, 2002. The couple has 7 children named Jordan “Ezra” Hanson(b. October 31, 2002), Penelope Anne “Penny”(b. April 19, 2005), River Samuel (b. September 4, 2006), Viggo Moriah (b. December 9, 2008), Wilhelmina Jane “Willa”, (b. October 2, 2012), Claude “Indiana” Emmanuel (b. December 26, 2018), and Maybellene Alma Joy (b. December 7, 2020)
- Alex Greenwald (2003) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, 1/8th Danish, as well as distant Irish, and German ancestry.
He often tends to dye his hair light brown.
- He sports a beauty spot under his lower lip and on the left side of his forehead.
- Heart-shaped face
Taylor Hanson Facts
- He sings lead and back-up vocals as well as plays the keyboard, drums, bongos, tambourine, guitar, harmonica, and piano for the band Hanson.
- Besides Taylor, his brothers Isaac (guitar, piano, vocals)and Zac (drums, vocals) are also founding members of the family band that was formed in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1992.
- Taylor is Clarke and Diana’s second of seven children.
- Initially, the band was named “The Hanson Brothers” and they performed as a cappella group.
- With Hanson, he released his debut album titled Middle of Nowhere on May 6, 1997.
- He and his brothers Zac and Isaac founded the record label called 3CG Records in 2003.
- In March 2009, it was announced that Taylor, guitarist James Iha, drummer Bun E. Carlos, and bassist Adam Schlesinger were forming the band Tinted Windows. On April 21, 2009, he contributed to the release of the band’s first eponymous album.
Featured Image By Taylor Hanson / Instagram