Cassadee Blake Pope
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
Pope studied at St. Ann School Jazz. Later, she attended Wellington High School in Florida.
- Father – Lenny Pope
- Mother – Lori Pope
- Siblings – Ashley Pope (Sister)
Big Machine Records
Pop rock, country pop, power pop, pop punk, emo pop
Vocals, drum, guitar, violin
Republic Nashville, Decaydance Records, Universal Music Group
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassadee Pope dated –
- David Blaise (2008-2009) – Pope was RUMORed to have had a fling with American musician David Blaise.
- Rian Dawson (2009-2017) – She started dating All Time Low‘s drummer, Rian Dawson, in 2009 and the couple got engaged in February 2017. However, they called it quits in July 2017.
- Sam Palladio (2017-Present) – Pope is in a relationship with English musician and actor, Sam Palladio. They started dating in 2017 and can often be seen together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, German, Cuban and Native American ancestry.
She has naturally golden brown hair color.
34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She (as a part of the band Hey Monday) has appeared in Sony’s commercial.
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop rock band Hey Monday. She is the lead vocalist of this band.
She is also known as the winner of The Voice season 3 in December 2012.
On October 8, 2013, Cassadee released her debut album Frame by Frame via Republic Nashville. It charted at #1 in the US Country albums’ list and at #9 in US Billboard 200. She was able to make a sale of 162,000 copies.
First TV Show
She first appeared on television in 2012 as a contestant on the NBC’s reality talent show, The Voice.
Cassadee works out regularly and has achieved great results with Pilates, specifically Pilates Reformer Machine.
She enjoys an active lifestyle and so is also able to eat junk food.
Cassadee Pope Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Breaking Bad (2008-2013), The Newsroom (2012-), Homeland (2011-), Orange Is the New Black (2013-), House of Cards (2013-)
- Workout – Pilates Reformer machine
- Singer – Shania Twain
- Snack – Banana and peanut butter
- Celeb Body – Jessica Biel
Source – Self.com, CMT.com
Cassadee Pope Facts
- She started singing while in middle school. She was in her school’s (St. Ann School Jazz) band.
- She is the winner of the talent reality show The Voice season 3.
- She has also performed the national anthem at Brickyard 400 (NASCAR Sprint Cup points race) in July 2013.
- Whenever she feels hungry, she first eats (or at least thinks of eating) chips.
- She has also learned violin lessons for four years in her childhood.
- She wants to try skydiving.