|Cassadee Pope Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1989|
Cassadee Pope is an American pop-punk singer, songwriter, and musician who has served as the lead vocalist and songwriter of the rock band Hey Monday, which has released album, extended plays, and tracks such as Hold On Tight, Candles, Beneath It All, How You Love Me Now, I Don’t Wanna Dance, and Homecoming. After the band went on a hiatus in December 2011, Cassadee Pope embarked on a career as a solo artist and has released many albums, extended plays, and songs including Frame by Frame, Thrive, Rise and Shine, Summer, Stages, I Wish I Could Break Your Heart, If My Heart Had a Heart, Wasting All These Tears, What the Stars See (ft. Karen Fairchild and Lindsay Ell), and Think of You (with Chris Young).
Cassadee Blake Pope
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Pope studied at St. Ann School Jazz. Later, she attended Wellington High School in Florida.
- Father – Lenny Pope
- Mother – Lori Pope
- Siblings – Ashley Pope (Sister)
Cassadee Pope has been signed with –
- Big Machine Records
- Fusion Music Management, Music Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Paul Freundlich Associates, Public Relations Agency, New York City, New York, United States
Pop rock, country pop, power pop, pop-punk, emo-pop
Vocals, drum, guitar, violin
Republic Nashville, Decaydance Records, Universal Music Group, BMLG Records (Former), Awake Music
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassadee Pope has dated –
- David Blaise (2008-2009) – Pope was RUMORed to have had a fling with American musician David Blaise.
- Rian Dawson (2009-2017) – She started dating All Time Low‘s drummer, Rian Dawson, in 2009 and the couple got engaged in February 2017. However, they called it quits in July 2017.
- Sam Palladio (2017-Present) – Pope is in a relationship with English musician and actor, Sam Palladio. They started dating in 2017 and can often be seen together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She has Italian, German, Cuban, and Native American ancestry.
She has naturally golden brown hair color.
34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She (as a part of the band Hey Monday) has appeared in Sony’s commercial.
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop-rock band Hey Monday. She is the lead vocalist of this band.
She is also known as the winner of The Voice season 3 in December 2012.
On October 8, 2013, Cassadee released her debut album Frame by Frame via Republic Nashville. It charted at #1 in the US Country albums’ list and at #9 in US Billboard 200. She was able to make a sale of 162,000 copies.
First TV Show
She first appeared on television in 2012 as a contestant on NBC’s reality talent show, The Voice.
Cassadee works out regularly and has achieved great results with Pilates, specifically Pilates Reformer Machine.
She enjoys an active lifestyle and so is also able to eat junk food.
Cassadee Pope Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Breaking Bad (2008-2013), The Newsroom (2012-), Homeland (2011-), Orange Is the New Black (2013-), House of Cards (2013-)
- Workout – Pilates Reformer machine
- Singer – Shania Twain
- Snack – Banana and peanut butter
- Celeb Body – Jessica Biel
Source – Self.com, CMT.com
Cassadee Pope Facts
- She started singing while in middle school. She was in her school’s (St. Ann School Jazz) band.
- She is the winner of the talent reality show The Voice season 3.
- She has also performed the national anthem at Brickyard 400 (NASCAR Sprint Cup points race) in July 2013.
- Whenever she feels hungry, she first eats (or at least thinks of eating) chips.
- She has also learned violin lessons for four years in her childhood.
- She wants to try skydiving.
- Talking about her influences, she once said, “I’m all over the place. I tend to go backwards a little bit and listen to Natalie Imbruglia‘s Left of the Middle and old Shania, Michelle Branch, Avril, Blink 182…I’m kind of all over the board. And then more recently I’m into the new Blake Shelton album, not gonna lie. Hunter Hayes and Taylor Swift.”
- In May 2017, it was revealed that she had parted ways with BMLG Records.
- Cassadee released her first independent single titled Take You Home in March 2018.
- Her 2nd full-length studio album, Stages was released in February 2019. In October 2021, she released her 3rd full-length studio album titled Thrive.