|Hunter Hayes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1991|
Hunter Hayes is an American multi-genre singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist. He has worked on numerous tracks, albums, and extended plays such as Somebody’s Heartbreak, Through My Eyes, Hunter Hayes, Holidays with Hunter, Make a Wish, Honoring Our French Heritage, Songs About Nothing, Storyline, The 21 Project, Everybody’s Got Somebody But Me (ft. Jason Mraz), Yesterday’s Song, 21, Light Me Up, Tattoo, Storm Warning, I Want Crazy, and Wanted. Proficient at more than 30 instruments, he became the youngest male act to ever top the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart with his track titled Wanted. In 2014, Billboard called him the leader of “Country Music’s Youth Revolution”. Moreover, Hayes has been nominated for at least 5 Grammy Awards while he won the 2012 CMA Award for “New Artist of the Year” and 3 BMI Awards.
Hunter Easton Hayes
Breaux Bridge, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2008, Hunter finished his high schooling via distance education courses.
- Father – Leo Hayes
- Mother – Lynette Hayes
- Siblings – He is an only child.
- Others – Easton Hayes (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Bergeron (Paternal Grandmother), Carol Louis/Lewis Clause (Maternal Grandfather), Lynn “Wileen” Simon (Maternal Grandmother)
Hunter Hayes has been repped by Martingale Entertainment, LLC.
Cajun, country, country-pop, R&B, blues, pop, pop-rock, alternative rock
Vocals, accordion, bass guitar, drums, guitar, keyboard, mandolin, piano
Atlantic Nashville, Warner Nashville, LP Entertainment
His net worth had been $4.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hunter Hayes has dated –
- Libby Barnes (2014-Present) – In late 2014, Hunter started dating hairstylist and makeup artist, Libby Barnes who is 2 years older than him.
Race / Ethnicity
Hunter Hayes is of Cajun French, along with small amounts of German, English, and Northern Irish, remote Scottish, Welsh, Belgian, Swiss-German, and Spanish (Catalan) descent.
Hunter is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10 (US).
C.F. Martin & Co.’s guitars (2012)
Best Known For
Has given hit singles like “Wanted” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and others
Hunter released his debut studio album entitled Hunter Hayes via Atlantic Records on October 11, 2011. The album consisted of 12 tracks making it a total length of roughly 45 minutes. In the U.S., it charted at #1 in the Top Country Albums list, was certified as ‘Platinum’ and sold 1,071,000 copies. AllMusic gave the album 3.5 stars (out of 5).
Amazingly, besides singing and co-writing all the songs, he also played all the instruments, did background vocals, and also co-produced it – all by himself.
Hayes appeared in the 1997 American drama film The Apostle for his role as “Child Accordionist”.
First TV Show
Hunter has appeared in several television shows namely, Maury, Rosie O’Donnell, and Figure It Out (Nickelodeon’s game show), and others.
Hunter started appearing on national television as a kid (at the age of 4).
Hunter has a great build and must have worked out hard (and still working out) to achieve that level of fitness.
Hunter Hayes Favorite Things
- Cajun Food – Gumbo
- TV Shows – He does not watch much TV unless it is very special like Top Gear, music-related, or something like that.
- Books – Does not like reading
- Color – Red
- Musician – Stevie Wonder
- Sports – Any kind of “Racing” such as NASCAR, F1, INDY
Source – Popdust.com, Radio.com, iHeart
Hunter Hayes Facts
- As a kid, Hunter used to sing and perform in Cajun restaurants in front of a live audience in his hometown and that is where he discovered that he wants to take singing as his full-time career.
- He drinks a lot of water, especially when he is traveling by air. This is even the first thing, he orders. He easily gets dehydrated.
- He says his biggest problem is worrying. He worries a lot and most of the problems (for which he worries) are really pointless.
- He is a multi-instrumentalist (see the list of instruments, he can play by scrolling to the top), meaning he can play a tremendous amount of musical instruments. He learned them all by himself.
- He does not like reading books. Instead, he watches movies.
- Though, he does not like gaming, but, if it has something to do with racing, then he can’t stop himself. He is a car freak.
- Hunter received a toy accordion as a gift from his grandmother when he was two. This was the time his musical career started.
- He has also performed a duet with Victoria Justice to contribute the song to the 2011 film Footloose’s soundtrack.
- At the time, Hunter was aged seven, he got the invitation to perform at the White House lawn party for President Bill Clinton.
- Hunter also partnered with ConAgra Foods for their Child Hunger Ends Here Program in the past and wrote a song titled “Here’s Hope” especially for that campaign.
- In September 2012, he was included in the “Louisiana Hall of Fame” and with that, he became the youngest musician to have done so.
- He signed with Universal Music Publishing Group in 2008 as a songwriter only.
- Hunter was born at Larniurg Hospital in Breaux Bridge in Louisiana.
- He can speak French as well. He grew up singing songs in both English and French. So, he has an extremely good command of both languages.