|Taylor Cole Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1984|
Taylor Cole is an American actress who started out as a model in her teens. As a model, she got an opportunity to work for the leading brands such as Old Spice and Dooney & Bourke. Then, she started her acting career with her work in the TV series, Summerland, in which she got an opportunity to work with her stepfather. Over the years, she has made appearances in the popular TV series such as Castle, NCIS, and Two and a Half Men.
Taylor Quinn Cole
Arlington, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Taylor Cole went to the Mirabeau B. Lamar High School and graduated in 2002. She later got enrolled at the University of Arizona.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Deborah Quinn
- Siblings – Kameron Christian (Maternal Half-Brother)
- Others – Shawn Christian (Stepfather) (Actor)
Taylor Cole is represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- The Burstein Company
- Nous Models Management
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor Cole has dated –
- Ryan Kwanten (2006-2008) – In 2006, Cole started going out with actor Ryan Kwanten. According to reports, they had grown close while working on the TV series, Summerland. They dated for about a year and a half before ending their relationship in 2008.
- Jesse McCartney – Taylor was rumored to be dating singer and actor Jesse McCartney in the past.
- Josh Henderson (2008-2009) – Taylor started dating actor Josh Henderson in the early months of 2008. Their romance had blossomed on the sets of the direct-to-video horror film, April Fool’s Day in which they were cast in the starring roles. Their romance came to an end in September 2009.
- Kevin Simshauser (2015-Present) – In October 2015, Taylor Cole married real estate investor, Kevin Simshauser in a romantic outdoor ceremony, which was hosted in La Quinta, California. As per the reports, they had been dating for a long time. In 2018, it was revealed that she was expecting her first child.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ and ‘blonde’.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Taylor Cole has been featured in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Old Spice Deodorant
- Crest Toothpaste
She has also used her social media activity to promote brands and products such as Koko’s Collection.
She has done modeling work for the Dooney & Bourke handbags in the past.
Best Known For
- Having played the recurring role of Sofya Voronova in the 3rd and 4th seasons of supernatural TV series, The Originals
- Having played the recurring role of Taylor in the 10th season of the police drama TV series, CSI: Miami
- Appearing in popular TV series such as Two and a Half Men, NCIS, and Castle
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in Loaded.
First TV Show
In 2004, Taylor Cole made her first TV show appearance in the pilot episode of the drama TV series, Summerland.
Taylor Cole Facts
- She started her modeling career while she was studying in high school. Later, she decided to move to New York City for better modeling opportunities.
- She has been cast in the music videos of popular music artists and bands such as Bullet for My Valentine, Papa Roach, and Mayer Hawthorne.
- She got an opportunity to act with her stepfather, Shawn Christian in The WB TV series, Summerland.
- When she landed an audition for Summerland, she was visiting her mother and stepfather in Los Angeles.
- While she was studying in high school, she excelled in volleyball and was even a part of the Junior Olympics volleyball squad.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Taylor Cole / Instagram