|Frankie Muniz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1985|
Frankie Muniz is an American actor, race car driver, voice artist, writer, producer, and musician who is best recognized for playing the title character in the Fox sitcom Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2006), a role for which he earned an Emmy Award nomination and two Golden Globe Award nominations. He has also been cast in a variety of shows and movies like The Fairly OddParents, Agent Cody Banks, Big Fat Liar, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Arrested Development, Stay Alive, Blast Vegas, My Dog Skip, Spin City, What the Deaf Man Heard, Miracle in Lane 2, Criminal Minds, The Simpsons, Lost & Found, Dr. Dolittle 2, To Dance with Olivia, The Andy Dick Show, Moville Mysteries, The Nightmare Room, Stuck on You, Choose Your Own Adventure: The Abominable Snowman, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!, Pizza Man, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, Misfit Garage, Racing Stripes, Deuces Wild, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. In addition to acting, Frankie Muniz has also pursued his other passions and he put his acting career on hold in 2008 to pursue an open-wheel racing career and competed in the Atlantic Championship. Also, he served as the drummer of the indie rock band Kingsfoil from 2012 to 2014.
Francisco James Muniz IV
Wood-Ridge, New Jersey, United States
Hollywood, California, United States
Frankie was homeschooled for the most part.
Actor, Musician, Racing Driver, Writer, TV Producer, Voice Artist
- Father – Francisco Muñiz III (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Denise Muñiz (Nurse)
- Siblings – Cristina Muniz (Older Sister)
Frankie Muniz has been signed with –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $30 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Frankie Muniz has dated –
- Amanda Bynes (2002-2003) – Big Fat Liar (2002) co-stars Amanda Bynes and Frankie had steamy on-screen chemistry and they were also RUMORed to be dating off-screen after the release of their film. They split around March 2003.
- Hilary Duff (2002-2004) – From November 2002 to April 2004, Frankie was romantically linked with another actress Hilary Duff.
- Jamie Grady (2005-2007) – In July 2005, he started dating an American personality, Jamie Grady. The couple also got engaged in the same year. After remaining together for more than a year, they split up in January 2007.
- Elycia Marie Turnbow (2007-2017) – In late 2007, Frankie started dating a clothing line owner called Arcadia Vintage and a publicist, Elycia Marie Turnbow. They got engaged in 2011, which Frankie announced on his Twitter account on October 22, 2011. In September 2017, they were seen holding hands while walking in the Los Angeles neighborhood. The couple called off their engagement in late 2017.
- Ellen Page (2008) – Canadian actress, Ellen Page was RUMORed to have had a fling in 2008.
- Paige Price – He started dating a girl named Paige Price after splitting from Elycia. They got engaged in November 2018. They married on February 21, 2020. In October 2020, they announced that they were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed a baby boy named Mauz Mosley Muniz in March 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Puerto Rican ancestry on his father’s side while he is of Italian and Irish descent on his mother’s side.
- Short stature
- Youthful appearance
- Sparkling blue eyes
Frankie has endorsed SJC Drums and Imperial Cymbals.
He has also appeared in Ruffles 3D’s commercial. As a young child, he was seen in a Star Market commercial.
In 2000, he appeared in an advertisement for Milk.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Malcolm in Fox’s Malcolm in the Middle from 2000 to 2006.
As a drummer, he was a part of the unsigned band “You Hang Up”.
Later, from 2012 to 2014, he was a part of the band “Kingsfoil” based in York, Pennsylvania.
In 1999, he appeared in the romantic comedy film Lost & Found for his role as a boy in the TV Movie.
First TV Show
In 1998, Frankie Played Derek Evans in the ABC sitcom Spin City in two episodes.
He likes working out and eats even non-vegetarian stuff.
Here, you can have a glimpse of Frankie working out in the gym.
Frankie eats cereals every day such as Trix, Lucky Charms, old-school puffed rice (without sugar), etc.
Frankie Muniz Favorite Things
- Favorite Malcolm in the Middle Episode – Roller skates episode
- Chips – FRITOS
- All-time Favorite TV Show – Judge Judy, Cops
- Cereal – Puffed Rice
- Film – La Bamba (1987)
- Sandwich – Turkey sandwich (without any sauce, vegetables, or anything else; just bread and turkey)
Source – Reddit AMA
Frankie Muniz Facts
- At 8, Frankie was discovered during a talent show in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- After the divorce of his parents, Frankie relocated to Burbank, California with his mom.
- He provided vocals to the character of Domino in the video game titled Disney’s 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue in 2000.
- Frankie tried his luck in writing in 2004 when he wrote the screenplay for the Granted TV show.
- Muniz supports sports teams Arizona Cardinals (American football) and the Los Angeles Clippers (Basketball team).
- He hates the word “epic“.
- He does not like to use ketchup on eggs. He would actually ban it if he ever becomes the President of the United States.
- Frankie had several mini-strokes in his life and was hospitalized as a result of it in November 2012. He had a second stroke in November 2013.
- After Susan Rice was hired as a National Security Advisor, Frankie criticized the Obama administration in June 2013.
- As a car racing driver, he first participated in the Toyota Pro / Celebrity Race in 2004. He was a celebrity participant and finished 7th.
- In 2008, he suffered from swine flu.
- Frankie likes to play tennis and golf.
- Bryan Cranston is his favorite person, he has ever worked with.
- After the birth of his boy Mauz Mosley in March 2021, he decided to give up riding his motorcycle.