Peeps, Small, The Tiny Canadian
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Until grade 10, she went to Halifax Grammar School. Subsequently, she went to Queen Elizabeth High School.
Finally, in 2005, she graduated from Shambhala School in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
For about two years, she went to Toronto to study Interact Program at Vaughan Road Academy. She attended this academy with actor Mark Rendall.
- Father – Dennis Page (Graphic designer)
- Mother – Martha Philpotts (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Ellen Page dated –
- Ben Foster (2006-2007) – American actor, Ben Foster and Ellen Page appeared in X-Men: The Last Stand together and were seen together off-screen as well for a couple of months from 2006 to 2007. It was a RUMOR as there was no confirmation from either of the party.
- Sam Riley (2008) – In 2008, Ellen had a fling with English actor, Sam Riley.
- Frankie Muniz (2008) – In 2008, Ellen had pre-Oscar breakfast with actor Frankie Muniz and thus sparked RUMORs of their dating together.
- Mark Rendall (2008-2009) – Actors Mark Rendall and Ellen Page dated each other from 2008 to 2009.
- Emile Hirsch (2010-2011) – From April 2010 to January 2011, actors Emile Hirsch and Ellen Page were RUMORed to be dating ON and OFF.
- Clea DuVall (2011) – The actresses Clea DuVall and Ellen were romantically linked to each other in 2011. Clea is nearly 10 years her senior.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012-2013) – Ellen met The East co-star, Alexander Skarsgård in June 2012 and soon started dating. They were an item for roughly a year and called it quits in April 2013.
- Samantha Thomas (2015-2017) – In September 2015, Ellen Page publicly stepped out with artist girlfriend Samantha Thomas. This was their red carpet appearance publicly. Then they were seen smooching in the car when Samantha came to pick Ellen at LAX airport in April 2016. They seemed to have dated until January 2017 as neither of them publicly announced the breakup.
- Emma Portner (2017-Present) – In July 2017, Ellen started dating dancer Emma Portner after they recorded Britney Spears‘ Lucky together. They announced their marriage news on Instagram in January 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Deadpan sense of humor
- Sardonic drawling voice
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 36 (EU) or 6 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
As of 2010, Ellen is the spokesperson for “Cisco Systems“ and has appeared in a series of advertisements.
Best Known For
Playing Juno MacGuff in comedy-drama film Juno (2007), Ariadne in science fiction heist thriller film Inception (2010), and as Kitty Pryde / Shadowcat in the superhero film X-Men film series.
She appeared in the 2002 short film The Wet Season for her role as Jocelyn.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2000, Ellen appeared in CBC’s television series Pit Pony for her role as Maggie Maclean. Ellen appeared in a total of 29 episodes.
Ellen Page Favorite Things
- Color – Green
- Actress – Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep
- Music / Band – Radiohead, Ron Sexsmith
- Movie – The 400 Blows (1959)
Ellen Page Facts
- While growing up, Ellen likes to play with action figures and climbing trees.
- Page, on February 14, 2014, appeared as gay in public at Human Rights Campaign’s “Time to Thrive” conference.
- Her middle name “Philpotts” comes from her maternal great-grandmother.
- Since childhood, she always desired to be an actress and her professional career started at the age of 10.
- She is good friends with Juno (2007) co-star Olivia Thirlby.
- She has portrayed the role (voice acting and motion capture) as Jodie Holmes in the 2013 video game “Beyond: Two Souls.”
- If given a chance, she would play Patti Smith in the rock biopic.
- Radiohead’s Amnesiac is the first album, she purchased with her own money.
- Get to know more about Ellen on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.