|Jenna Jameson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1974|
Jenna Jameson is an American model, TV personality, former adult film actress, and businesswoman who is known to be the world’s most famous adult-entertainment performer and “The Queen of P*rn”.
Jenna Marie Massoli
Jennasis, Daisy Holiday, Daisy Maze, JJ, Heartbreaker, The Queen of P*rn
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
She studied at Bonanza High School.
Model, TV Personality
- Father – Laurence Henry Massoli (Former Police Officer)
- Mother – Judith Brooke Hunt (Showgirl)
- Siblings – Tony Massoli (Older Brother) (Tattoo Artist)
Jenna is represented by Neal Hersh (Attorney).
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jenna has dated –
- Sully Erna
- Sean Waltman
- Savanna Samson
- Rocco Siffredi
- Nikki Tyler
- Jon Dough
- Nick Manning
- Tom Byron
- Mark Davis
- Melissa Ann
- Jewel De’Nyle
- Kira Kener
- T.T. Boy
- Randy West (1994)
- Brad Armstrong (1995-2001)
- Eric Price (1995)
- Marilyn Manson (1997)
- Jay Grdina (1998-2006)
- Jenna Jameson (1998)
- Justin Sterling (1999-2006)
- Taylor Hayes (2001)
- Dennis Rodman (2001)
- Nikita Denise (2002-2005)
- Nikki Sixx (2004)
- Joan Jett (2006)
- Dave Navarro (2006)
- Tito Ortiz (2006-2013) – She and Tito Ortiz have twin boys named Jesse Jameson and Journey Jette who were born on March 16, 2009.
- Aubrey O’Day (2008)
- Jon Jones (2012)
- Lior Bitton (2015-Present) – She has a daughter named Batel Lu (b. April 6, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
- Petite body structure
- She sports an entire tattoo sleeve on her left arm.
- Plump lips
Jenna Jameson Favorite Things
- Keto Diet Must-Haves – Kale chips, Tomato Sauce, Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, Beef Jerky
Source – US Magazine
Jenna Jameson Facts
- She was raised by her father in Los Angeles alongside her older brother Tony.
- Jenna’s mother who worked as a showgirl in the Folies Bergère show at the Tropicana Resort & Casino died on February 20, 1976, just 2 months before Jenna’s 2nd birthday. She had been diagnosed with melanoma in the past.
- After the death of her mother, Jenna and her family had to live in a trailer home or with her paternal grandparents as her mother’s cancer treatment crippled the family financially.
- She was raised a catholic.
- Jenna and her brother would often be left to take care of one another while her father worked to provide for them.
- As a child, Jenna took part in various beauty pageants. She also trained in ballet all through her childhood years.
- In her autobiography, Jenna explained that she was beaten with rocks and gang-raped by 4 boys after a football game at Fromberg High School. Later, she accidentally entered the same car as her attackers and was raped a 2nd time while trying to hitchhike a ride home. Jenna was only 16 years old at the time. She also added, that instead of telling her father about the incident, she decided to leave home and moved in with one of the accused rapists named Jack.
- Growing up, she wanted to be like her mother and tried to enter into the showgirl business. However, due to her short height, she was rejected.
- Due to being underage, Jenna used a fake identity to work as a dancer in a strip club in Las Vegas. After that, she applied at the Crazy Horse Too strip club but got rejected due to her braces which she removed using a pair of pliers. After that, she was accepted by the club.
- She was still in high school when she began earning US $2000 per night.
- The first stage name that she gave herself was “Jennasis”.
Featured Image By Jenna Jameson / Instagram