|Nathan Westling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nathan Westling is an American fashion model who is best known for having walked the ramp for several brands and designers such as Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Hugo, Anna Sui, Chanel, Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, and Proenza Schouler. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
He divides his time between Los Angeles, California and New York.
According to sources, Nathan studied at the Desert Mountain High School.
Nathan is represented by –
- The Agency Arizona – Phoenix (Mother Agency)
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Westling has dated –
- Vittoria Ceretti (2016)
- Mag Cysewska (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
- Short red hair
- Thin eyebrows
- Perfect lips
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Nathan has appeared in endorsement campaigns for several brands such as Prada, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Zara, Anna Sui, Tory Burch, Versace, Just Us, Peacebird, Pull & bear, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Moschini, Chanel, MO&Co, Calvin Klein, Jill Sander, Mango, Tiffany & Co, Alexander McQueen, Alberta Ferretti, Dior, Miu Miu, Tomboy, Celine, Tom Ford, McQ, Valentino, and Saint Laurent.
Nathan Westling Facts
- He was brought up in Scottsdale. He was also spotted by his mother agency, The Agency Arizona in his hometown. Later, Nathan signed to The Society Management in New York City.
- In 2013, he walked as an exclusive model for Marc Jacobs at the Spring / Summer 2014 fashion show. This also marked his debut as a runway model.
- Westling has been featured on the cover of several distinguished magazines such as Dazed, i-D, L’Uomo, Vogue, The New York Times Style Magazine, AnOther, and The Last Magazine.
- According to sources, he has often been compared to the likes of distinguished actress, model, and producer Natasha Bianca Lyonne Braunstein.
- The highlight of his career as a model came from the very start of his career after he was featured in a campaign for designer Marc Jacobs that featured singer and songwriter Miley Cyrus. Dying his hair red for the campaign earned him a lot of recognition worldwide.
- In the past, he had been featured on models.com‘s “The Host List”.
- Until January 2020, he was listed on the Top 50 Models by models.com.
- He has been photographed by distinguished fashion photographer Steven Meisel.
- As a runway model, he has walked the ramp for various international brands such as Anna Sui, Céline, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Fendi, Prada, Etro, Dries van Noten, Lanvin, Christian Dior, Vera Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Tom Ford, and DKNY.
- He was chosen to be the first model for L’Officiel Malaysia’s Crush series.
- Nathan identified his sexuality as a transgender man known through CNN Style in March 2019.
- He is one of the few models that are associated with George Speros’s “My Dream for Animals” movement.
Featured Image By Nathan Westling / Instagram