|Heeseung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 2001|
Heeseung is a South Korean singer, songwriter, dancer, musician, and television personality known for being the main vocalist, lead dancer, and center of Enhypen, a South Korean boy band formed by Belift Lab which is a joint venture between CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. The group made its debut on November 30, 2020, with the extended play Border: Day One which won the Gaon Chart Music Award for “New Artist of the Year – Physical” in 2021.
Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Heeseung studied at Gwangnam High School.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Musician, Television Personality
- Sibling – He has a brother who is 2 years older than him.
Heeseung has been signed with Belift.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Heeseung is of South Korean descent.
- Beautiful eyes
- Lean frame
Heeseung Favorite Things
- Seasons – Winter, Spring
- Song – Night Flight by Yerin Baek
- Colors – Purple, Ivory
- Ice-cream Flavor – Rainbow Sherbet
- Since the age of 6, Heeseung has wanted to become a singer.
- He has credited his father as his role model.
- His Enhypen bandmates include Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-Ki.
- Enhypen was formed through the male group survival reality show I-Land and it derives its name from the symbol Hyphen (-), which creates new meanings including “Connection, Discovery, & Growth”. The group aims “to come together to connect, discover and grow together to create a new act.”
- Along with Jay, Sunghoon, and Jungwon, he was a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment.
- Enhypen‘s debut EP titled Border: Day One included songs like Given-Taken, Let Me In (20 CUBE), and Flicker and it reached number #2 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, Japan Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) chart, and Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart. It was certified ‘Platinum’ by South Korea (KMCA).
- Border: Day One was also included in lists like MTV’s “The Best K-Pop B-Sides of 2020”, Dazed’s “The 40 Best K-pop Songs of 2020”, and BuzzFeed’s “35 Songs That Helped Define K-Pop In 2020”.
- Before participating in I-Land, Heeseung trained for 3 years and a month.
- For his performance in the first episode of I-Land, he performed NCT U‘s song titled Boss.
- Heeseung was placed on the 5th spot as he wrapped up his journey on I-Land.
- He trained with the members of the boy band, TXT, and has shared a close bond with them.
- Heeseung loves both cats and dogs.
- He enjoys playing games and likes basketball.
- Heeseung can speak English very well as he was preparing for a foreign language high school.
- He loves eaten ramen and sleeping.
- He does not like mint chocolate and bugs.
- According to him, three words that describe him are “creativity”, “adaptability”, and “growth”.
- The motto that Heeseung lives by is: “Let’s live diligently as life passes by”.
Featured Image by Enhypen / Instagram