|Duke Nicholson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Year of Birth||1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Duke Nicholson is an American actor who is the grandson of the legendary actor Jack Nicholson. He has also been cast in projects like Us, Crisis, The Dandy Warhols: Catcher in the Rye, and The Great American Mud Wrestle.
He was born in 1999.
California, United States
- Father – Mark Norfleet
- Mother – Jennifer Nicholson (Actress, Fashion Designer)
- Sibling – Sean Norfleet (Older Brother)
- Others – Jack Nicholson (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Filmmaker), Sandra D. “Sandy” Knight (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress, Painter, Writer)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Duke Nicholson has dated –
- Bella Hadid (2020) – It was RUMORed that he has been romantically involved with Bella Hadid, one of the most sought-after models of the industry, in 2020. However, Bella’s representative denied such assumptions.
Race / Ethnicity
Duke Nicholson is of Irish, with smaller amounts of Scottish, English, Pennsylvania Dutch/German, and Welsh descent on his maternal side.
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Sharp gaze
Duke Nicholson Facts
- His parents divorced in 2003.
- In 2019, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Danny/Tony in the horror film, Us, whose lead cast comprised of Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke, Elisabeth Moss, and Tim Heidecker.
- Duke Nicholson has been cast as Derrick Millebran in the dramatic thriller film, Crisis, whose lead cast has included Gary Oldman, Armie Hammer, Evangeline Lilly, Greg Kinnear, Michelle Rodriguez, Luke Evans, Lily-Rose Depp, Veronica Ferres, Mia Kirshner, and Martin Donovan.
- He also appeared in the cover art for the song Norman F*cking Rockwell! by singer and songwriter Lana Del Rey.