|Janine Tugonon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Janine Tugonon is a Filipino model, TV presenter, actress, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after being crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2012. From there, she went on to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2012 pageant and placed 1st Runner-Up.
Janine Mari Raymundo Tugonon
Balanga, Bataan, Philippines
New York, United States
Janine studied at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila from where she attained her pharmacy degree with Latin honors (cum laude).
She also attended dance lessons at the Ballet School of Manila.
Model, TV Presenter, Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Jose Mari Tugonon
- Mother – Tess Tugonon
Janine is represented by –
- ONE.1 Management
- LA Models
- NEXT Models – Miami
She is also signed to MSA Agency in the United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Janine has dated –
- Jaypee Santos (2012-2013) – Janine started dating a man named Jaypee Santos in 2012 but broke up in March 2013.
- Danny O’Donoghue (2013) – During an interview of Janine’s with ABS-CBN’s “KrisTV” in April 2013, she had revealed that her break up with Jaypee Santos occurred as a result of her being in contact with singer Danny O’Donoghue. However, Janine went on to further state that she and Danny had not been dating and instead she just wanted to break up with Santos to “think things over”. Despite her statement, she and Danny were still rumored to have been in a romantic relationship that did not last very long.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry.
- Snub nose
- Long slender legs
As a model, Janine has endorsed various well-known brands including Wells Fargo, Victoria’s Secret Pink, and Walmart.
Janine Tugonon Facts
- She was brought up in Balanga, Bataan, Philippines.
- Janine was a grade-A student.
- Growing up, Janine enjoyed watching American shows and films and had always wanted to live in the country. She relocated to Los Angeles in September 2013 and continued to reside there until August 23, 2016, when she moved to New York.
- Janine is a professional pharmacist who attained her license in June 2010.
- She started her YouTube channel titled AFTER THE AFTER PARTY on July 6, 2021. The channel features girls talk, pageants talk, life, beauty, and health content.
- Janine took part in the Binibining Pilipinas 2011 pageant attaining 1st Runner-Up and the winner of the contest was fellow model and beauty pageant titleholder Shamcey Supsup.
- After winning the title of Miss Universe Philippines 2012, she went on to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2012 that was held at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, United States. She once again attained 1st Runner-Up.
- Following her pageantry appearances, she went on to be featured on the cover of various magazines including Preview, Metro, and FilJap Magazine.
- One of the earliest posts that Janine uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 29, 2014.
- She was featured as a n*de model in the 2017 documentary titled Nude.
Featured Image By Janine Tugonon / Instagram