|Calvin Goldby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1999|
Calvin Goldby is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who started his TikTok journey in June 2019 and rose to fame for his dance videos, lip-sync clips, and comedy skits. He has garnered more than 500k followers on the TikTok platform. Calvin is also one of the members of The Hype House, a social media collective that includes TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube influencers who have a separate TikTok account with the same name that has garnered more than 14 million followers. He has often collaborated with fellow social media stars such as Hootie Hurley and Patrick Huston for his TikTok videos.
California, United States
California, United States
TikTok star, Social Media Influencer
He self-manages his bookings and inquiries.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Calvin has dated –
- Iley Bigelow (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Has a mole on his neck and one on his chin
- Freckled face
- Clean-shaven look
- Center-parted, overgrown hair
- Affable smile
Calvin Goldby Facts
- He began posting on Instagram in December 2017 but once his affiliation with The Hype House became public knowledge, it led to a quick surge in his follower base. His account has amassed more than 100k followers although he posts there infrequently.
- He had created his self-titled YouTube channel in August 2012 but had uploaded his first video only in September 2019. The video was titled I’m Pregnant and although he has posted very infrequently on the channel, he has garnered more than 20k subscribers there.
- Although he is not a permanent resident of The Hype House, he is a good friend of Alex Warren and has featured his channel’s link in the ‘Friends’ section of his YouTube channel’s page.
- In March 2020, he was a part of the group of social media stars, along with Daisy Keech, Patrick Huston, Connor Yates, and Wyatt Xavier, who were unfollowed by The Hype House‘s joint Instagram page. This happened after Daisy had threatened to split away from the collective and form a new house altogether after a disagreement with The Hype House‘s co-founder and manager Thomas Petrou; following Daisy’s wishes to be recognized as a co-founder.
- He also runs a joint YouTube channel with fellow The Hype House member and good friend Patrick Huston. The channel is built around vlogs and prank videos and is titled Calvin and Patrick. It has amassed more than 80k subscribers with the first video being posted in March 2020.
Featured Image by Calvin Goldby / Instagram