|Maggie MacDonald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1996|
Maggie MacDonald is an American YouTuber and social media influencer whose eponymous YouTube channel, where she vlogs and creates content around fashion, health, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle, has earned her more than 300k subscribers. She is also a popular presence on Instagram with more than 200k followers. In October 2019, she launched her website that was designed for blogging around the same themes as her YouTube channel.
Margaret Elizabeth MacDonald
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
As of January 2020, Maggie was in the senior year of her Marketing studies degree at Bridgewater State University in Boston.
YouTuber, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Kristen MacDonald (Yoga Instructor)
- Siblings – Emma MacDonald (Younger Sister) (YouTuber), Mike MacDonald (Older Brother)
- Others – Margaret Elizabeth (Great Grandmother)
She is represented by Table Rock Management, Content Creation & Talent Management Agency, Laguna Beach, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie has dated –
- Tyler Salois (2017-Present) – Maggie first met Tyler at a party, during her freshman year in college. They began dating soon after their first meeting. Although Maggie has often talked about the relationship in YouTube videos, Tyler has not featured on the channel or other social media platforms, to keep the relationship private.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Has a mole on her neck and one near her eyebrows
- Has the letter ‘e’ tattooed on her right wrist (as a tribute to her younger sister Emma)
- Petite frame
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Freckled face
- Plump lips
On social media, Maggie has promoted brands and services such as –
- Bumble Bizz
- C2O Coconut Water
Maggie MacDonald Favorite Things
- Haircare Product – Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner
- Fashion Retailers – Revolve, Urban Outfitters
- Style Icon – Hailey Rhode Baldwin
- High School Subject – English
- Song – Juke Jam (2016) by Chance the Rapper
- Sport – Ice Hockey
- Novel – The Giver (1993)
- Colors – Red, White
- Perfume – Lavanila by Anthropologie
- Holiday/Festival – Thanksgiving
- Restaurant – Beneventos in Boston
- Cuisine – Italian
- YouTubers – Olivia Jade Giannulli, Arlin Moore, Gretchen Geraghty, Allie Sevdalis, Alexandrea Garza
- Movie – The Best of Me (2014)
- TV Series – Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Chopped
- Technology Brand – Apple
- Pet – Dogs
- Food – Turkey, Salmon, Tuna
- Ice Cream Flavors – Mint Chocolate Chip, Strawberry, Banana
- Comfort Food – Pasta, Pizza
- Season – Summer
Maggie MacDonald Facts
- She decided to start making YouTube videos during her sophomore year in college. She was not regular initially, posting a video every 2 months or so, but decided to pursue YouTube seriously after getting a steady stream of subscribers.
- Maggie revealed in a YouTube video that she had suffered multiple times due to anxiety attacks and she has dealt with them by relaxing via reading books and listening to podcasts.
- Maggie was keenly interested in sports since childhood and spent a lot of time honing her athletic skills in school. She even represented her school in Ice Hockey at the National Championships when she was in 8th grade and then played the sport for her school team throughout her 4 years in high school.
- She took Spanish languages during her high school years but did not become completely proficient in speaking it.
- In a YouTube video, she revealed that she was named after her great grandmother.
Featured Image by Maggie MacDonald / Instagram