|Avani Gregg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||23, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Avani Gregg is an American social media star, best known for her account on the short-form video platform TikTok, through which she has amassed a fanbase of more than 24.5 million fans and more than 1.6 billion hearts. She uses it to showcase snippets of her life and posted challenges, transition, dancing, and lip-syncing videos, as well as short comedy skits. She is also recognized and praised for her special effects makeup and cosplay skills. Using the platform, Avani proudly shows off her ability to transform into creatures from the movies, TV shows, or comic books, as well as monsters she imagined herself, which drew more attention to her account.
Before the acquisition of the application by a Chinese company, TikTok used to be called Musical.ly, at which time Avani had a Style badge on her account, symbolizing her influence and sense of style. In October 2017, she decided to expand her social media presence to Instagram in order to satisfy her audience’s curiosity about her life away from creating short videos, and has garnered a fanbase of more than 18 million followers. Avani is also a Level 9 gymnast that trained at Level 10 and has demonstrated some of the tricks that she mastered via her YouTube channel. In addition, she uploaded fashion hauls, vlogs, and longer comedy skits and pranks, such as when she pranked her fanbase that she broke her back during gymnastics in March 2018.
Avani Kiana Gregg
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
Avani graduated high school early after taking summer classes.
Social Media Star, Gymnast
- Father – Lewis Gregg
- Mother – Anisha Gregg
- Siblings – Shanti Gregg (Older Sister), Priya Gregg (Sister)
Avani Gregg is represented by Juice Krate Media Group (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Avani has dated –
- Nick Austin – Rumor
- Luv Anthony (2019-2022) – In 2019, Avani had started dating Anthony. They made their relationship public in March 2020. In early 2021, there were some cheating rumors spreading on the internet that Anthony had cheated on her. However, Avani confirmed that it was not the case and that Anthony is perfect. In November 2022, it was confirmed that the couple had separated.
- Quewin Maritz – Avani later started dating TikTok star, Quewin Maritz.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian & Black)
She is of Gujarati-Indian descent on her mother’s side. She also has Mongolian and African-American roots.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black,’ ‘Cyan,’ and ‘Pink’ in the past.
- Short, slim physique
- Naturally curly hair
- Fuller Lips
Avani Gregg has endorsed brands such as –
- Tommy Hilfiger (2018)
- Sisters Apparel (2018)
- EvaHair (2018)
- Soufeel (2018)
- Shadowhill (2019)
- Louis Vuitton (2019)
- Valfré (2019)
- Nike (2019)
- SIKFASHION (2019)
- AESTHETIC ESSENTIALS (2019)
- MOTEL (2019)
- Coca-Cola (2019)
- Dolls Kill (2019)
- Nopeet Store (2019)
- Gucci (2019)
- Unjust Jewelry (2019)
- Crocs Shoes (2019)
- SPSeye Colored Contact Lenses (2019)
- REGAL ROSE (2019)
- TC Social Club (2019)
- Matt’s Funky Shop (2019)
- EverydayWigs (2019)
- Vans (2019)
- FILA (2019)
- Lit Lights (2019)
- Dollsy (2019)
- Michael Kors (2019)
- Discvr NY (2019)
- MLMC (My Life My Choice) Shop (2019)
- Cherry Top Cosmetics (2019)
- Dorm (2019)
- Blōhsh (2019)
- Topshop (2019)
- CossWigs (2019)
- SylviaStyle (2019)
- DIBS Clothing (2019)
- NVRMND. (2019)
- Morphe Brushes (2019)
- Orange Juice The Brand (2019)
- Scrunchies.co (2019)
Best Known For
Her social media fanbase with more than 24.5 million fans on TikTok and more than 18 million followers on Instagram
Avani Gregg’s Favorite Things
- People – Travis Scott, James Charles, Billie Eilish, Tyler, The Creator, Post Malone, David Dobrik, Yung Gravy
- Band – Twenty-One Pilots
- Food – Açaí Berries
Avani Gregg’s Facts
- She was around the age of 14 when her social media accounts started gaining traction.
- Avani created her account on Depop in 2018, which was a platform that allowed people to sell second-hand items. She used it to sell the things she wore and didn’t need anymore or special-occasion items such as t-shirts she wore when celebrating 100k and 1 million fans milestones on TikTok and on other significant events.
- Avani has a habit of riding her skateboard when she’s sad or bored.
- She pranked her fanbase that she tattoed a mermaid on her forearm in August 2018.
- Avani reached a milestone of 1 million fans on TikTok on October 2, 2018.
- She combined a long black dress with black Crocs shoes with a flower print in May 2019, as a way to combine comfort and elegance.
- Avani was pictured hanging out with Payton Moormeier in mid-July 2019.
- In 2019, she became a member of ‘The Hype House’.
- In early 2020, Avani moved to Los Angeles along with her mother.
- In November 2020, she started hosting a Facebook Watch talk show titled Here For It. During the show, she helped fans with Gen-Z issues.
- Her first TikTok video that went viral featured her in clown makeup. Due to that, Avani temporarily earned the nickname “Clown Girl”.
- Avani was honored by Forbes by including her in 2021’s 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In March 2021, Avani partnered with makeup company Morphe to release her own makeup collection called Morphe x Avani collection.
- In July 2021, Avani had collaborated with Skechers and met fans in Skechers Times Square NYC store at their meet & greet event.
Featured Image by Avani Gregg / Instagram