Jill Suzanne Wagner
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Jill Wagner went to the Ledford Senior High School in Wallburg and then to the North Carolina State University from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Bussiness Management.
To hone her acting skills, he attended the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Raleigh.
- Father – David Wagner (Worked in US Marine Corps)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – One older brother
Artist and Brand Management
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill Wagner has dated –
- Jay Gordon (2001-2005) – Jill Wagner started going out with singer and producer Jay Gordon in 2001. After dating for almost 4 years, Jill dumped Gordon in 2005 for being unfaithful. Apparently, he had got someone pregnant while being in a relationship with Jill.
- Tyler Hoechlin – Jill had dated actor Tyler Hoechlin for a brief time. They were RUMORed to have grown close while working in the TV series, Teen Wolf.
- Brendan Meadows (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Jill Wagner got engaged to Brendan Meadows with whom she was dating from quite some years. On October 3, she shared a picture of herself kissing Brendan on her official Instagram. On Christmas 2016, she purchased a house to live with him and family.
Race / Ethnicity
Banana shaped figure
37-25-35 in or 94-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Jill Wagner starred in print ads and TV commercials for Mercury Milan.
Her religious views are not known.
Best Known For
Co-hosting the comic competition show, Wipeout on ABC from 2008 to 2014.
Jill Wagner made her film debut with dramedy Junebug in 2005 in the role of Millicent.
First TV Show
Jill first appeared on the practical joke reality series Punk’d as a field agent in 2003 in 6 episodes.
When she hits the gym, Jill Wagner prefers to perform full body circuit exercises with a focus on lifting low weights over high repetitions. She also squeezes in about 4 to 5 cardio intervals in her typical workout. Apart from that, she places special emphasis on flexibility training as well as developing core strength.
Plus, she likes to head out for a run whenever her busy schedule permits. In fact, whenever possible, she likes to take her cardio work outside in the sun.
After every workout, she fuels up with her homemade juice. Also, she makes sure to drink about half a gallon water daily. Jill eats healthy salads daily.
Jill Wagner Favorite Things
- Food – Her grandmother’s salmon cakes and cabbage
- Snack – Greek Yogurt with berries
Source – Shape
Jill Wagner Facts
- Jill was primarily raised by her grandmother and father.
- While studying at the University, she intended to get into a business but changed her mind. After graduating from the University, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- The Maxim magazine placed her on the 74th position on the Hot 100 Women of 2004 list.
- While studying at the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School, she was declared as Miss Barbizon.
- In January 2007, the Silver Pictures interviewed Jill Wagner with an objective to cast her in the role of Wonder Woman in their upcoming project. But, the role eventually went to Israeli actress Gal Gadot.
- Follow Jill Wagner on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.