|Nikocado Avocado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1992|
Nikocado Avocado is an American YouTuber who grew to fame with the vegan food vlog featuring content such as food challenges, recipes, cooking tutorials, and the show titled Mukbang that he began uploading to his channel “Nikocado Avocado” in 2014. Aside from that, he also garnered views due to his frequent melodrama. With time, his delicious food tasting videos have helped Nikocado amass a huge fan base with more than 1.8 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Nikocado Avocado, Nik
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Nikocado has dated –
- Tim McMorris
- Orlin Home – Nikocado tied the knot with fellow YouTube Orlin Home on April 10, 2017, and there wedding was filmed at Chick-Fil-A. The couple lived in Columbia for 3 years before relocating to Florida. He and Orlin met on a Facebook group for vegan men. In the past, he uploaded a video titled “Orlin left me, I hate myself, Goodbye youtube & life.” However, the video was not available in February 2020 and the couple seems to be back together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Large physical appearance
Nikocado Avocado Facts
- Nikocado was brought up in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania after being adopted shortly after his birth.
- He had to get mental health observation as a child after he found out that his foster parents were not his biological parents.
- Nikocado also stated in an interview that he was 7 years old when he had been prescribed antidepressants. He had also been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Nikocado wanted to be a violinist before he started out on YouTube. He also wanted to play in the pit orchestra on Broadway production. However, his dreams came to an end as there was too much competition.
- He started off his YouTube journey in 2014, as a vegan food vlogger. However, after denouncing his veganism in 2016, he began doing Mukbang videos.
- In December 2019, Nikocado was pushed into the negative side on the YouTube community after fellow Mukbang YouTuber Stephanie Soo uploaded the video “Why I Am Scared Of Nikocado Avocado” 4 days after she and Nikocado had collaborated in a video along with YouTuber Zach Choi.
- According to Stephanie, he had been harassing her and persisted with an abusive nature.
- Nikocado stated he had hired an attorney to handle the situation. He had received a lot of negativity. He even lost a significant amount of followers. However, that did not stop him from making more fun-filled delicious food vlogs.
- Until February 2020, his social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram were both changed to private accounts.
- He has 3 YouTube channels titled Nikocado Avocado, Nikocado Avocado 2, and Nikocado Avocado 3 that have accumulated a total of 3 million fans in all.
Featured Image By Nikocado Avocado / Instagram