|Subha Rajput Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Subha Rajput is a rising Indian actress and model who is best known for her important portrayal of Priyanka Singh Oberoi in Ishqbaaaz (2016) and as Loveleen in Sunshine Music Tours & Travels (2016). Besides that, she has also made various silver screen appearances in films like The Merchant of Death (2014), Hotel Beautifool (2017), and 377 AbNormal (2019). With time, she has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Mandi Thalora, Samba, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Siblings – Megha Rajput (Sister), Suryansh Rajput (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Plush lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
Subha has endorsed several brands including Asus, Argentum Jewels, Sprite, Maybelline, fashioNation, and Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Priyanka Singh Oberoi in Ishqbaaaz (2016) and as Loveleen in Sunshine Music Tours & Travels (2016)
- Starring in several other popular shows such as Savdhaan India, Pyar Tune Kya Kiya, and Darr
- Her appearance in the films The Merchant of Death (2014), Hotel Beautifool (2017), and 377 AbNormal (2019)
She made her debut feature film appearance as Maya in The Merchant of Death in 2014.
First TV Show
The star of Ishqbaaaz does seem to be going to the gym as she sports a rather lean and well-toned physique.
The secret to her irresistible lips is a good lipstick like Maybelline‘s “Make Me Blush”, Kylie‘s “Mary Jo K”, Mac‘s “Giambattista Valli Bouquet.” She also suggests using a lip liner pencil called “KoKo K” by Kylie, to outline the lips to avoid lipstick smudges.
Subha Rajput Favorite Things
- Food – Rajma and Rice
- Lipsticks – Maybelline‘s “Make Me Blush”, Kylie‘s “Mary Jo K”, Mac‘s “Giambattista Valli Bouquet”
Subha Rajput Facts
- She hails from the small village of Mandi Thalora situated in Samba, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Subha had already been acting even before she moved to Mumbai to pursue her passion. She starred in various plays like Aap Hamare Hain Koun, Bawa Jitto, Mere Hisse Ki Dhoop Kahan Hai, Reed Ki Haddi, Miss World Undeclared, 30 Days in September, Tagore Diwas, and Shayad. However, she had joined acting as a hobby.
- Besides being an actress, Subha has also modeled for various designers and brands like Zeel Agarwal, Karishma Trehan, and Argentum Jewels.
- In June 2019, she was featured in the Arabian magazine The CiiN.
- According to reports in March 2019, she had booked a place in ALT Balaji’s web series Medical. Also, cast in the show at the time, was dancer and choreographer Shantanu Maheshwari.
- Subha leads a hearty lifestyle and often enjoys traveling and meeting new people. She is also a complete water sports buff.
- She is a skilled guitarist, swimmer, and dancer who enjoys indulging in these activities to relieve stress. Subha also believes that listening to good music is key to her happy-go-lucky lifestyle.
- When she’s in Mumbai, she misses her mother’s delicious paranthas and rajma and rice.
- Her best friend is based in Jammu.
- Subha’s go-to lipstick is Maybelline‘s “Make Me Blush.”
- She started her Instagram account in February 2014. Her first post was a cut-up fruit and fondue.
- In 2017, Subha confirmed her leave from the hit show Ishqbaaaz stating “My character was not progressing as it was promised to me and I also feel that I can do much better than this.” She also said that she had already given in her resignation and informed the team of her decision.
- Follow Subha Rajput on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Subha Rajput / Instagram