|Dhanya Balakrishna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dhanya Balakrishna is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in the Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam film industries. Some of her most-prominent work has been in Gautham Vasudev Menon’s Neethaane En Ponvasantham (2012), Raja Rani (2013), and Srikanth Addala’s Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (2013).
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Dhanya graduated with a degree in Economics Physiology and English Literature from the MES College of Arts, Commerce & Science.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Dhanya has either endorsed or promoted brands such as Olay.
Dhanya Balakrishna Facts
- She was born and brought up in Bengaluru.
- Dhanya’s mother tongue is Kannada.
- She made her debut as an actress in the Tamil language film as Malathi in 7aum Arivu in 2011. The following year, Dhanya was cast in her first Telugu language film as Rashmi in Love Failure.
- In 2019, Dhanya appeared in her first Malayalam film as Priya in Love Action Drama.
- The earliest web series that she appeared in was as Sahasra in PillA in 2017.
- Dhanya uploaded her first post to her Instagram account on March 13, 2015.
- Her film credits include Second Hand, Amrutham Chandamamalo, Run Raja Run, Chinnadana Nee Kosam, Raju Gari Gadhi, Bhale Manchi Roju, and Nenu Sailaja.
Featured Image By Dhanya Balakrishna / Instagram