|Teilor Grubbs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 2001|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Teilor Grubbs is an American actress and model who gained recognition for playing the childhood role of Grace Williams, one of the leading characters in the 2010 re-make of the super-hit 1970s TV show Hawaii Five-0. She became much loved by her fans as they watched her grow up on the screen. She made her cinematic debut in 2019 with The Dawn.
Teilor Kealohapauole Grubbs
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Teilor went to Hahaione Elementary School in Hawaii Kai, Honolulu and then attended Kaiser High School in Fontana, California. She trained with acting teacher Scott Rogers at his Academy of Film and Television.
She later enrolled in the Academy of Film and Television in Honolulu and graduated from there.
- Father – Erik Grubbs
- Mother – Kela Grubbs
- Siblings – Heiden (Sister), Karter (Sister)
She is represented by TalentWorks.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has endorsed numerous brands such as –
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Pottery Barn
Teilor Grubbs Favorite Things
- Passion – Bulletproof coffee
- Color – Blue
- Season – Summer
- Number – 8
- Movies – The Help, I Am Sam
- TV Shows – The Fosters, Grey’s Anatomy, Hawaii Five-O
- Food – Hawaiian dishes, Pizza
- Restaurant – Chick-fil-A
- Ice Cream Flavor – Green Tea
- Beverages – Starbucks’s Iced Caramel Latte, Green Tea Latte, and Green Tea Frapp
- Movie Genres – Comedy, Drama
- Basketball Team – Golden State Warriors
- Football Team – Washington Redskins
- Stores To Shop At – Brandy Melville, Hollister, PacSun, J.Crew
- Hobbies – Water sports, Hiking, Cheerleading
- Shoe Brand – Steve Madden
- Character – The Menehunes in Legend of Hallowaiian
Teilor Grubbs Facts
- She thoroughly enjoyed being brought up on the gorgeous Hawaiian island of Oahu and took a great interest in the history of the land and her ancestors.
- She was involved in her high school’s cheerleading program and also took part in gymnastics competitions.
- Teilor began her modeling career when she was only 5 years old. Represented by the Premier Models & Talent Agency, she appeared in commercial campaigns and print advertisements for numerous hotels and villas of Hawaii.
- She ventured into acting on her homeland Hawaii at the age of 8 by auditioning for the TV program Hawaii Five-0.
- In 2018, Teilor worked as a voice artist for the character of Leilani in the animated action-adventure film Legend of Hallowaiian. She has stated that it was a dream come true for her as it fulfilled her childhood wish of appearing in an animated movie and it also gave her the scope to be a part of the process that introduced a tale she had heard as a child to a bigger audience.
Featured Image by Teilor Grubbs / Instagram