|Sandara Park Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1984|
Sandara Park is a South Korean singer, actor, dancer, model, and television presenter who gained popularity as a member of the K-pop group 2NE1, which went on to become one of the best-selling girl groups of all time before their disbandment in 2016. 2NE1 released several albums, extended plays, and tracks such as I Love You, Come Back Home, Do You Love Me, To Anyone, Crush, 2NE1, Collection, Try to Follow Me, Hate You, Gotta Be You, Lonely, I Am the Best, and Clap Your Hands. One of the most popular South Korean celebrities in the Philippines, her first EP titled Sandara sold over 100,000 physical copies, making it the only album by a South Korean artist to be certified ‘Platinum’ by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry. Amongst fans, she is known as the Pambansang Krung-Krung (National Crazy Personality) and is also credited as the “BoA of the Philippines”, in reference to South Korean singer BoA who also experienced great success abroad. In addition to that, Sandara Park has also been cast in films like D’ Lucky Ones, Volta, My Ex and Whys, Can This Be Love, Girlfriends, Cheese in the Trap, Super Noypi, One Step, and Bcuz of U.
Dara, Sandy, Krung-Krung, Darong, Santokki
Busan, South Korea
Singer, Dancer, Actor, Model, Television Presenter
- Siblings – Park Sang-Hyun (Younger Brother) (Singer, MBLAQ)
Sandara Park has been signed with YG Entertainment.
K-pop, R&B, pop, hip-hop, electropop, dance-pop
Star Magic, YG, Abyss Company
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $16 Million.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
44 kg or 97 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dara has dated –
- Joseph Bitangcol (2004-2007) – She dated Filipino actor, Joseph Bitangcol from 2004 to 2007. He is seven and a half months older than her. Though, Dara like to date younger guys.
- G-Dragon (2017) – In 2017, Sandara was rumored to be dating another YG Entertainment singer, G-Dragon. They were seen getting cozy at the Big Bang concert which sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Sandara Park is of Korean descent.
The only member of 2NE1, who has dated in the past (as of 2014)
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
The girl group 2NE1 has endorsed brands like Shinsegae (first departmental store in Korea), Chrome Hearts (Clothing and Jewelry), Yamaha Fiore.
Her individual endorsements include Etude House’s endorsement model with SHINee in 2012, with one of the cosmetic brands, and with CLIO as their endorsement model in 2013.
She is believed to be an Atheist as she does not celebrate Christmas or follow any other religion.
Best Known For
Serving as one of the vocalists of the South Korean girl group 2NE1 and also as their director of communications. The band is noted for its mixed and diversified music style. They sing and release songs of hip-hop, reggae, pop, and other styles.
The girl group released their first album titled To Anyone on September 9, 2010, by YG Entertainment. This pop album is just more than 41 minutes long.
Dara had a cameo role in the 2004 action-adventure-comedy film Volta, starring Ai-Ai de las Alas as Volta.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared on ABS-CBN’s self-titled show My Name is Sandara Park.
Master Hwang is the personal exclusive trainer for YG Entertainment. He has posted various pictures of her working out.
Sandara Park Facts
- Dara is a member of the South Korean girl group 2NE1 (where NE stands for New Evolution).
- 2NE1 is pronounced as To Anyone or Twenty One.
- Dara is the second oldest member of 2NE1 after Park Bom.
- Sandara is the 2NE1’s director of communications.
- She relocated to the Philippines with her family, when she was 10 years old so that her father could start a trading business.
- Dara, CL, and Minzy are of the same height, which is 162 cm. The fourth member of the band Park Bom is somewhat taller at 165 cm.
- Her name is the unusual three-syllable Korean name, which comes from a Korean general, Kim Yushin, whose childhood name was San Da Ra.