|Whindersson Nunes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Whindersson Nunes is a Brazilian actor, singer, songwriter, social media star, writer, and comedian, best known for his YouTube channel named “whinderssonnunes”, which has amassed an audience of more than 37 million subscribers and more than 3 billion views. It wasn’t his 1st YouTube channel, as he had another one that he made when he was 15 years old. That channel went largely unnoticed until 2012 when he uploaded his parody video Alô vó, tô reprovado or Hello Grandma, I’m Disapproved which went viral and garnered more than 5 million views on YouTube. Not too long after, he started touring as a stand-up comedian, but disaster struck in 2013 when the channel was hacked and deleted, which led him to create the “whinderssonnunes” channel on January 21, 2013. Whindersson continued uploading vlogs, parodies, spoofs, film reviews, demonstration of songwriting, and other very diverse types of content.
He is also known for his theater stand-up comedy shows, later released on DVD, titled Standapiando (2013-2014), Marminino (2015-2016), Proparoxyton (2017-2018), Jeez, I got Married (2018-2019), and The Return of What Wasn’t (2019). Whindersson has also promised he would upload all of his stand-up comedy shows to his YouTube channel because he believes everyone should be able to watch it from the comfort of their home, with popcorn in their lap. In 2019, Whindersson slowly began taking his comedy to an international level, primarily through his Netflix stand-up comedy movie release, titled Whindersson Nunes: Adult, spoken in Brazilian Portuguese but translated to other languages. He has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 33 million followers on Instagram, more than 12 million followers on Twitter, and more than 6 million followers on Facebook.
Whindersson Nunes Batista
Palmeira do Piauí, Piauí, Brazil
- Bom Jesus, Piaui, Brazil
- Teresina, Piaui, Brazil
Whindersson attended Colégio Agrícola de Bom Jesus or Agricultural College Of Bom Jesus in Bom Jesus, Piaui, Brazil.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star, Writer, Comedian
- Father – Hildebrando Sousa Batista
- Mother – Valdenice Nunes
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
Whindersson Nunes is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent, Literary, Personal Appearance) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Non Stop Produções (Manager, Publicist) in Brazil
Comedy, Comedy Music, Pop
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
- Non Stop Produções
- M.V. Group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Whindersson Nunes has dated –
- Camilla Uckers – In the past, he was in a relationship with fellow singer and YouTuber from Brazil Camilla Uckers who 1st came to prominence in 2010.
- Luísa Sonza (2016-2020) – Whindersson began dating the fellow singer, songwriter, and YouTuber Luísa Sonza in early 2016. In February 2016, Luisa released a video titled Luísa e Whindersson – ATÉ O CÉU (Versão Love Yourself do Whindersson) a cover of Justin Bieber‘s song Love Yourself sung by both of them. After a little more than 2 years of dating, on February 28, 2018, the two got married in a religious Catholic ceremony in a chapel in Alagoas, Brazil, with a sea view. The very next month, in March 2018, Whindersson Nunes debuted his stand up comedy show, Jeez, I got married! in theaters. The show was a clever combination of his wit and natural sense of humor combined with stories about his marriage to Luisa – from choosing her wedding dress, groomsmen, bridesmaids, and venue, to their honeymoon and postmarital life.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Brazilian descent.
- Long, luscious haircut
- Multiple tattoos
Whindersson Nunes has endorsed brands such as MaxMilhas.
He was also a supporter of the Pro African Kids project and traveled to Mozambique to help entertain African kids in April 2019.
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel, “whinderssonnunes” which has amassed a fanbase of more than 37 million subscribers
- His debut studio album of the pop genre, titled Whindersson Sucessos (2018)
- Being a stand-up comedian, having created and toured with theater shows such as Standapiando (2013-2014), Marminino (2015-2016), Proparoxyton (2017-2018), and Jeez, I got Married (2018-2019)
- Having a social media fanbase with more than 33 million followers on Instagram and more than 12 million followers on Twitter
On April 13, 2018, Whindersson Nunes released his debut studio album, titled Whindersson Sucessos. It consisted of 12 tracks, titled Qual é a senha do Wifi (“Hello” paródia), Rap Lord (Paródia), Eu cansei de ser pobre (“Shape of You” paródia), Só os cambito (“Despacito” paródia), Oitava série (“Estaca zero” paródia), Larga meu Boy, Eu virei Gay (“Sosseguei” paródia), Na sua cara ft. Kaio Oliveira, Dieta pra quê, Escreve aí (Paródia – Dia das mães), Tirar um Selfie (“Love Yourself” paródia), and Alô vó, tô reprovado (“Vó, tô estourado!” paródia).
Whindersson Nunes made his first feature film appearance as ‘Himself’ in the comedy film Os Penetras 2: Quem Dá Mais? (Party Crashers 2/The Penetrators 2 – Who Gives More?) in 2017.
As an uncredited voice actor, Whindersson Nunes made his theatrical film debut as Duane in the comedy-drama film Ice Age: Collision Course in 2016.
First Web Show
Whindersson Nunes made his first web show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode titled Whindersson of the comedy series Multi Tom in November 2016.
First TV Show
Whindersson Nunes made his first TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode of the talk-show series Xuxa Meneghel in May 2016.
After he began working with Brazilian martial art trainer, Caio C. Franco in mid-2019, Whindersson began sharing his workout routine with his fanbase, mainly directed towards cardio, chest, and biceps. It consists of simple, yet effective exercises such as:
Chest / Shoulders
1. Barbell Bench Press
- 1st Set – Warm-up, 15 reps with an empty bar
- 2nd Set – 10 reps with 10 kg round weights on each side
- 3rd Set – 8 reps with 15 kg on each side
2. Crucifix Inclined Chest Flys
Set – 10 reps with a 10 kg dumbbell in each hand
3. Superset – Inclined Chest Flys / Inclined Dumbbell Chest Press
Set – 10 reps of incline chest flys, 10 reps of incline chest press, 10 reps of incline chest flys, and then 6 reps of incline chest press. He changes the grip to supinated at times in order to switch things up. He takes no rest in-between exercises to maximize muscle tension, hence the name “superset”.
4. Barbell Bench Press
Set – As many reps with an empty bar as possible until complete burnout
Superset – Dumbbell Biceps Curls / Barbell Biceps Curls
Set – He takes a slowly-declining weight approach to feel the maximal burn in his biceps. It starts with 12 reps with a 10kg dumbbell in each hand, goes down to 8 reps with 7 kg dumbbell, and ends with 7 reps with a 5kg dumbbell. Whindersson then immediately begins doing 3 sets of 12 reps of barbell biceps curls with 10 kgs round weights on each side.
After weight lifting is done, Whindersson starts boxing with his trainer while wearing a vest with a minimum of 10 kg positioned on his back and stomach. After sparring is done, he moves on to the boxing bag and then starts with grappling and wrestling for about 20 minutes on the mat.
Whindersson Nunes Facts
- He is the 3rd child of his parents and has 1 younger sibling and 2 older ones.
- Around 2012, Whindersson moved from his home to live with a fellow YouTuber Bob Nunes and his family in the northern part of Bom Jesus, Piaui, Brazil because he had no money to live on his own.
- His typical video introduction is the phrase: “Hey, guys watching my channel, how are you?”
- Whindersson Nunes released his debut EP titled Tão Linda or So Beautiful in 2015. It consisted of 8 tracks titled Overdose de você, O Beijo Que Nunca Te Dei, Não quero colocar nome nessa música, Do Zero, Outros Caras, Música Sem Nome, Palhacinho, and Tão Linda.
- His video parodies titled QUAL É A SENHA DO WIFI (WHAT IS THE WIFI PASSWORD) and Paródia Adele – Hello, a parody of Adele‘s song Hello, became rapidly his most-watched videos on the channel at the time of their release.
- On July 14, 2016, Whindersson’s channel hit the milestone of 10 million subscribers and became the most subscribed YouTube channel in Brazil in October 2016. In February 2018, that title went to a YouTuber named “CanalKondzilla.”
- In 2016, Whindersson was named the 2nd most influential person on YouTube in the world, right after PewDiePie. He was also the 2nd most influential Brazilian personality for teens aged 14 to 17 years old, positioned behind Luciano Huck.
- On March 26, 2018, his channel hit the mark of more than 28 million subscribers, which made it the 4th most subscribed YouTube channel.
- Whindersson was credited as a screenwriter for all of the episodes of the web series Os Roni starting in 2019. He also played the role of Clayson in all of the episodes.
- In April 2019, he had to undergo emergency surgery in his buttocks. He felt pain there for a long time, and when he finally went to the doctor, urgent intervention was scheduled, but he hasn’t specified the reason.
- He drives a lavish red Lamborghini car.
- Visit his official website @ whindersson.com.br.
- In March 2021, he asked social media star, Logan Paul for a fight on Twitter, to which Logan replied “anytime, anywhere”.
Featured Image by Whindersson Nunes / Instagram