|Marko Terzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 2002|
Marko Terzo is an American YouTuber and fashion creator who is known for creating a custom art collection of sneakers and clothing that he features on his YouTube channel titled MARKO. Other than that, Marko is also known for collaborating with various well-known YouTubers and social media stars such as Addison Rae, Avani Gregg, James Charles, and Logan Paul.
The United States of America
California, United States
YouTuber, Fashion Creator
Marko is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He has a mole on the right side of his nose.
- Thick eyebrows
Through his social media, Marko has either endorsed or promoted various including Stadium Goods.
Marko Terzo Facts
- He spent most of his younger years in California.
- Marko has gained a huge number of subscribers through the custom apparel and sneaker giveaways that he holds via his YouTube videos.
- On December 10, 2017, Marko started his YouTube channel titled MARKO. The same day, he also uploaded his first video that was titled LOUIS VUITTON x VANS OLD SCHOOL – (Full Tutorial). He used singer French Montana song “Unforgettable” for parts of the video.
- On May 5, 2020, it was announced that Marko had signed to CAA‘s digital influencer roster.
- With time, Marko has featured a number of well-known YouTuber’s and social media influencers including Addison Rae, Avani Gregg, James Charles, and Logan Paul.
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were, CUSTOM IPHONE 11!!📱📞 (Giveaway), Custom JORDAN 1!! 👟🖌 for Chris Brown, Custom CRAYON Shoes!! 🖍👟 | MARKO, CUSTOM HEELiE AIR FORCE! 👟✂️(SAtiSfYiNG), and CUSTOM SHARPIE TESLA!! 🚘 (SaTISfyiNg).
- He relishes the taste of watermelons and can often be seen eating them in his videos.
- In January 2021, he surprised YouTuber Logan Paul by gifting him a pair of Pokemon-themed boxing gloves before Logan’s fight against Floyd Mayweather.
Featured Image By Marko Terzo / Instagram