|Chantel Jeffries Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1992|
Chantel Jeffries is an American DJ, record producer, actress, model, entrepreneur, social media star, YouTube personality, and a former member of Taz’s Angels. She has gained a huge fan base on several social media platforms and has also released tracks such as Wait (ft. Vory and Offset), Facts (ft. YG, Rich The Kid, and BIA), Chase the Summer (ft. Jeremih), Better (ft. BlocBoy JB and Vory), and Both Sides (ft. Vory).
Chantel Taleen Jeffries
CeeJay, Ceejay the DJ, CJ, CJ the DJ
Coronado, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chantel Jeffries graduated from the Massaponax High School in Spotsylvania, Virginia. She then enrolled at the Florida International University.
To hone her acting skills, she also studied for one semester at the School of Arts.
DJ, Record Producer, Actress, Model, Entrepreneur, Social Media Star, YouTube Personality, Former Member of Taz’s Angels
- Father – Colonel Edward Jeffries (Marine Corps Veteran and has worked for a military training company)
- Mother – Kathleen Jeffries (via DailyMail)
- Siblings – Selah Jeffries (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star). She also has a brother.
Chantel Jeffries has been signed with Wilhelmina Modeling Agency.
EDM, Dance-pop, House
Digital audio workstation
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chantel Jeffries has dated –
- Justin Combs (2011-2012) – Chantel was reported to be in a relationship with rapper P. Diddy’s son Justin Combs (who is a Football defensive back) in November 2011. They dated for under a year before going their separate ways.
- Lil Twist (2012) – Jeffries had a short-lived affair with the rapper Lil Twist in late 2012.
- DeSean Jackson (2012-2013) – Chantel hooked up with American football player DeSean Jackson towards the end of 2012. Chantel made their relationship fairly popular by sharing their numerous pictures on her social media account. Their relationship came to an end in June 2013 as Jackson was pictured getting cozy with reality star Brooke Bailey at an event held at Supper Club in Los Angeles.
- Justin Bieber (2014) – Chantel has had a brief affair with Canadian pop star Justin Bieber in January 2014. She was with the singer when he was arrested in Miami for driving under the influence. In 2016, it was reported that they had got back together as she was spotted hanging out with him after his concerts.
- Travis Scott (2015) – In September 2015, Chantel was reported to have had a fling with the rapper Travis Scott.
- Jordan Clarkson (2016) – Jeffries hooked up with the basketball star Jordan Clarkson in February 2016 after he dumped model Chanel Iman. Chantel had accompanied Jordan to Toronto for the All-Star weekend event and they were even spotted returning to the upscale Thompson Hotel.
- Kyrie Irving (2016) – Jeffries was reported to be dating basketball star Kyrie Irving in June 2016 after they were spotted together in the Bay Area after the first game of the NBA final.
- Paul Pogba (2016) – Chantel was linked up with French soccer star Paul Pogba in August 2016 after she traveled from London to Manchester to especially spend time with him. She even shared her date with a Manchester United star via Snapchat story.
- Scott Disick (2017) – On May 30, 2017, Chantel and entrepreneur and reality TV star, Scott Disick hooked up with each other.
- Logan Paul (2017) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with YouTuber, internet personality, actor, podcaster, and boxer Logan Paul in November 2017.
- Wilmer Valderrama (2017) – In July 2017, actor and singer Wilmer Valderrama and Chantel were seen on a bunch of dates which sparked dating rumors.
- Machine Gun Kelly (2019) – From July 2019 to December 2019, she had a short-term romance with singer, rapper, songwriter, and actor Machine Gun Kelly.
- Diplo (2020) – She hooked up with DJ and record producer Diplo in January 2020.
- Andrew Taggart (2020-2021) – She confirmed her relationship with American DJ Andrew Taggart in July 2020. They broke up in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
Her father is of African-American origin and she also has French, Cherokee Native American, Irish, and Italian ancestry.
- Curvy figure
- Fuller lips
- Dimpled smile
38-27-36 in or 96.5-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Chantel Jeffries has served as a spokesmodel for Opr3me Energy drink.
She has also appeared in TV adverts / done modeling work for –
- Beverly Hills Vapor UK (Beauty Brand)
- Solstice Sunglasses
- Fine Ass Girls
Best Known For
- Being with Justin Bieber when he was caught by authorities for drag racing
- Her revealing and bikini pictures on her social media accounts
In 2016, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Fawn in the romantic comedy film, The Perfect Match, starring Terrence J, Cassie Ventura, Donald Faison, Dascha Polanco, Robert Christopher Riley, Lauren London, Joe Pantoliano, and Paula Patton.
Chantel Jeffries regularly hits the Equinox gym whenever she is in Los Angeles. Her workout routine usually comprises of cardio and lifting exercises. However, in case, she can’t hit the gym, she likes to squeeze in a short workout comprising of jumping squats, varied versions of sit-ups, and leg lifts.
Her favorite workout activity is cycling, but she likes to head out for hiking as well. She also enjoys swimming and other outdoor activities such as skating.
When it comes to diet, she has a well-structured eating plan. She steers clear of dairy products and gluten food sources. She lays special emphasis on chugging a lot of water throughout the day.
Chantel Jeffries’s Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Clearogen
- Beauty Trend – Faux Freckle
Source – Viva Glam Magazine
Chantel Jeffries Facts
- She was raised in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- In 2011, she reportedly stabbed a girl from her high school in the arm and had to be fought off by the girl’s friend to stop her. She was eventually arrested for assaulting the girl with a deadly weapon. The assault case was later dropped after the victim refused to testify in the case.
- She is pretty fond of tattoos and her tattoo collection includes an anchor tattooed on her wrist and a geometric piece on her upper back (just below her neck).
- In her early struggling days, she worked as a waitress at Marrakesh, a Middle Eastern restaurant in Jacksonville.
- On October 24, 2011, she joined YouTube with her self-titled channel.
- She has launched her own line of eyebrow kit, titled ChantelleXO Line It Brow Pencil.
- Chantel was once arrested by the authorities for driving at 92 mph in a 70 mph zone. She was later released after the fine was levied for a law violation.
- In April 2021, she was accused of using bots on Instagram to promote her latest $5,000 giveaway.