|Robert Christopher Riley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Robert Christopher Riley is an American actor who is recognized for his portrayal of Terrence Wall in Hit The Floor from 2013 to 2016 and Michael Culhane in Dynasty reboot.
Robert Christopher Riley
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied at Brooklyn Technical High School. Later, Robert went on to attain a Bachelor of Arts in Theater from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania in 2003.
Robert graduated with a Master of Arts in Theater from Ohio University in 2006.
Robert is represented by TalentWorks and Sullivan Talent Group.
6 ft 1½ in or 186.5 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Robert has Trinidadian ancestry on his mother’s side and Bajan ancestry on his father’s side.
- His crew cut and thick beard
- Towering physical appearance
Robert Christopher Riley Facts
- Riley was brought up in Brooklyn, New York.
- While attending college, Robert played football.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as Kenny/Ralph in The Trade Off in 2006. Later, in 2009, he was cast in his first TV show as Cleon Lewis in Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- In 2013, he lent his vocals to the local population in the hit video game Grand Theft Auto V.
- He was featured in singer and songwriter Patrice Roberts’s song Carry On in 2019.
- Robert and fellow actor Cicero Salmon III both attended Lehigh University.
- His acting credits include Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2009), The Bourne Legacy (2012), Hit the Floor (2013-2016), Dynasty (2017), Victorious (2010), and Professor Mack (2019).
Featured Image By Robert Christopher Riley / Instagram