|Booba Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Booba is a French rapper who has released a number of mixtapes, albums, and tracks such as Temps mort, Ouest Side, Nero Nemesis, Autopsie Vol. 1, Autopsie Vol. 2, Comme une étoile, Bakel City Gang, and Tombé pour elle. Moreover, he has also garnered a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 5.5 million followers on Twitter, more than 4.5 million followers on Facebook, more than 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Booba, B2OBA, B2O, Kopp, Le Duc de Boulogne (The Duke of Boulogne), Saddam Hauts-de-Seine
Sèvres, Paris, France
French Rap, Gangsta Rap, Trap
Tallac Records, Universal Music Group, Barclay, Because Music, 45 Scientific, Musicast l’Autreprod
6 ft 3½ in or 191.5 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Booba has dated –
- Ayem Nour (2012) – He was in a romantic relationship with TV presenter, actress, model, reality-TV star, and columnist, Ayem Nour, in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Booba is of Senegalese descent on his father’s side and has Mosellan and Belgian roots on his mother’s side.
- Tattooed body
- He co-created the hip hop duo, Lunatic, along with his friend Ali and the duo released its first and only album, Mauvais œil, on September 28, 2000. It was ranked at number #10 in the French Albums Chart and was certified ‘Gold’ in France.
- Booba released his debut studio album, Temps mort, on January 22, 2002, and it included songs like Le bitume avec une plume, Écoute bien, Strass et paillettes, Animals, and Jusqu’ici tout va bien. The album was ranked at number #2 in the French Albums Chart and at number #41 in the Belgian (Wallonia) Albums Chart and also became a certified ‘Gold’ in France.
- In 2011, he emerged as the winner of the “My YouTube” contest which had a total of 38 participants including the likes of Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Jay-Z, Shakira, and Stromae.
- His 6th album, Futur, was released on November 26, 2012, and was ranked at number #4 in the French Albums (SNEP) chart, at number #5 in the Belgian Albums (Ultratop Wallonia) chart, and at number #14 in the Swiss Albums (Schweizer Hitparade) chart. It became a ‘3× Platinum’ in France.
- Some of Booba’s musical influences include Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang Clan, 2Pac, and Biggie Smalls.
- The theme of racism can often be observed in his music.
- Booba is the creator of the popular streetwear brand Ünkut.
Featured Image by Arnaud.scherer / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0