|Maddie Joy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1998|
Maddie Joy is an American content creator and social media personality who is known to be one half of the popularly known YouTube channel titled Maddie and Elijah. Aside from that, Maddie also has a self-titled personal YouTube channel.
Akron, Ohio, United States
California, United States
She graduated from high school with an honors diploma and college credits.
As of April 2019, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business. However, she had previously switched her major 3 times, Maddie went from studying nursing to childhood education to dentistry and finally settled on Business studies.
She also took an online Public Speaking session in the past.
YouTube Star, Content Creator, Social Media Star
- Siblings – Joely (Younger Sister)
She is represented by JB Social Group.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie has dated –
- Elijah Wireman (2016-Present) – She once stated in a video of hers that Elijah was her first boyfriend and first kiss as well. The couple also started off in a long-distance relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
- Prominent eyes
- Plump lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Maddie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Savage X Fenty By Rihanna, Daniel Wellington, Princess Polly, and Jewels By Jules.
Maddie Joy Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta, Pizza
- Animal – Dolphin
- Position To Play As a Volleyball Player – As a setter
- Soda Flavors – Baja Blast, Cheerwine
- Color – Baby Pink
Source – YouTube
Maddie Joy Facts
- She has a chihuahua named Hua.
- Maddie played volleyball for years in the past. She played in the positions of a setter and backward passer.
- In her free time, Maddie loves to travel. However, she does not like the experience of flying.
- Maddie is very picky about what she consumes and especially avoids anything spicy including mushrooms and onions.
- As of November 2019, Maddie only had 5 close friends.
- She is a huge fan of One Direction.
- Maddie considers herself to have a long tongue.
- Her biggest fears are related to blood work and falling.
- Maddie is passionate about makeup, beauty, and fashion, and has also hoped to become a model someday.
Featured Image By Maddie Joy / Instagram