|Maesi Caes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 2005|
Maesi Caes is an American dancer, actress, model, and reality-TV star. She is best known for appearing on a dancing reality-TV show Dance Moms (2016-2019) with her mom Jaime Caes. Maesi was also National Hall of Fame Junior American League’s “Hall of Fame Solo Inductee” in 2015 and 2017.
Iowa, United States
- Altoona, Iowa, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
At the age of 3, her mom enrolled her in the Becky Nalevanko’s Dance and Tumbling Studio in Pleasant Hill, Iowa, United States.
After appearing on Dance Moms, Maesi was a guest dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company in Los Angeles, California, United States, but went back to her former dance studio afterward.
Dancer, Reality-TV Star, Actress, Model
- Father – John Caes
- Mother – Jaime Caes (Dancer, Reality-TV Star, Licensed Funeral Director Working for Hamilton’s Funeral Homes)
- Siblings – John Michael Caes (Younger Brother), Maddie Caes (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Reality-TV Star)
- Others – Tristan Wirfs (Cousin) (Football Player)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maesi Caes has dated –
- Alex (2018)
- Will Herselius (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Maesi Caes has endorsed brands such as –
- Discount Dance
- REVICE DENIM
- American Eagle
- Barefoot Dude Co.
- Sun Tan City
- SAUCE AVENUE
- New Sunshine Tanning
- Ilogear Dance & Activewear
- Sally Girl
- Brandy Melville
- Pottery Barn
- Louis Vuitton
- Lucky Fortune
- Claire’s Stores
Maesi Caes Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Hip Hop, Contemporary
- Solo She Performed – Human (2015) Choreographed by Amanda Nalevanko-Smith
- Food – Pizza
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Car Brand – Chevrolet
- Quote – “Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.”
Source – Fandom, YouTube, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Maesi Caes Facts
- She started dancing at the age of 3, and took jazz, tap, ballet, and tumbling.
- A dancer that inspired her the most growing up, Ridge McGinley, trained at the same studio as her, Becky Nalevanko’s Dance and Tumbling Studio.
- Before she appeared on Dance Moms, Maesi won 2 Grand National Championships and many other dancing competitions.
- Maesi spends about 15 hours at the dancing studio between Monday and Friday. She also spends about 9 to 10 hours at the studio on weekends.
- According to her, the hardest part about dancing is that she’s a perfectionist. If she doesn’t get the trick right, she gets very mad at herself.
- She was an on-stage dancer for Justin Bieber‘s 2016 Purpose tour.
- Dancers Camryn Bridges and Daviana Fletcher also made their debut on the 7th season of Dance Moms n 2016. Camryn made a brief uncredited appearance on season 4.
- During her time on Dance Moms, she befriended her co-stars and dancers, Elliana Walmsley, Lilliana Ketchman, Diana Pombo, and Brynn Rumfallo.
- Maesi won the titles of Regional Junior Miss Spotlight 2016 and Regional Teen Miss Masquerade 2018.
- She was cut from the team in Dance Moms for forgetting a part of the group dance. She didn’t shed a tear, even though she was sure her dream was over. Luckily for her, another mom offered her a spot in place of her daughter, and she rebounded next week.
- The producers extended her an offer to appear on Season 8 of Dance Moms but Maesi declined.
- She appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, America’s Got Talent and NBC’s Little Big Shots.
- She has a dog named Millie Caes.
- Maesi does boxing as a form of cardio.
- If she could choose any dancing duet partner, it would be her sister Maddie because they share a very close bond.
Featured Image by Maesi Caes / Instagram