|Zackery Torres Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1999|
Zackery Torres is American dancer and Instagram star who is known for their work as a competitor on Dance Moms and Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition.
Zackery Lennon Torres
Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Zackery trained as a dancer at Dance Connection in Scottsdale in the past. In 2019, Zackery attended the Nederlands Dans Theater Summer Intensive as well as the Jacob’s Pillow Contemporary Ballet Program.
They then went on to enroll at the University of Southern California‘s Glorya Kaufman School of Dance in 2017 and were expected to graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance in 2021.
They also attended the University of Southern California‘s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism in Los Angeles, California where they had been pursuing their master’s in Public Relations and Advertising and were expected to graduate in 2022.
Dancer, Instagram Star
- Mother – Gina Torres
- Siblings – Mia Torres (Sister), Tesa Torres (Sister)
Zackery is represented by Bloc LA.
6 ft or 183 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zack has dated –
- Madison O’Connor (2012)
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Slightly freckled face
Zackery Torres Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Lyrical
- Dance Style To Watch – Jazz
- School Subject – Math
- Color – Green
- Thing About Dance – Performing
Source – Fandom
Zackery Torres Facts
- Originally, Torres is from Phoenix, Arizona.
- They had started dancing at the age of 10.
- Growing up, Zackery enjoyed playing soccer and baseball.
- Zachery is the founder of Continuum Community.
- On August 8, 2020, Torres published their first book titled An Evolving Conversation on Gender: Dance Edition.
- Zackery is friends with Hadley Walts, Madison O’Connor, Nick Daniels, Gino Cosculluela, Brandon Talbott, Jalen Testerman, Brooke Hyland, Brianna Haire, Jordyn Jones, Kalani Hilliker, Addison Moffett, Amanda Carbajales, Asia Monet Ray, Chloe Lukasiak, Paige Hyland, Mari Dudash, Lucas Triana, Nicaya Wiley, Gavin Morales, McKenzie Morales, and McKaylee True.
- In 2012, Zackery became the first contestant on Dance Moms to have also appeared on Abby‘s Ultimate Dance Competition.
- They love the taste of soup.
- Torres would have been an ultrasound technician if they were not a professional dancer.
Featured Image By Zackery Torres / Instagram