|Zackery Torres Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1999|
Zackery Torres also known as Lennon Torres is an American dancer and Instagram star who is known for their work as a competitor on Dance Moms and Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition.
Zackery Lennon Torres
Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Zackery trained as a dancer at Dance Connection in Scottsdale in the past. In 2019, Zackery attended the Nederlands Dans Theater Summer Intensive as well as the Jacob’s Pillow Contemporary Ballet Program.
They then went on to enroll at the University of Southern California‘s Glorya Kaufman School of Dance in 2017 and were expected to graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance in 2021.
They also attended the University of Southern California‘s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism in Los Angeles, California where they had been pursuing their master’s in Public Relations and Advertising and were expected to graduate in 2022.
Dancer, Instagram Star
- Mother – Gina Torres
- Siblings – Mia Torres (Sister), Tesa Torres (Sister)
Zackery is represented by Bloc LA.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zack has dated –
- Madison O’Connor (2012) – Lennon has been in a relationship with fellow dancer Madison O’Connor since 2012, which she revealed in an interview with AfterBuzz Tv in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
In May 2021, Zachery now known as Lennon on social media uploaded a post to their TikTok account which was captioned “I’m Transitioning!”. They further added in her video “That means I’m transgender if you didn’t know. My pronouns are they/she, which means that they or she are totally fine.”
- Thick eyebrows
- Slightly freckled face
Zackery Torres Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Lyrical
- Dance Style To Watch – Jazz
- School Subject – Math
- Color – Green
- Thing About Dance – Performing
Source – Fandom
Zackery Torres Facts
- Originally, Torres is from Phoenix, Arizona.
- They had started dancing at the age of 10.
- Growing up, Zackery enjoyed playing soccer and baseball.
- Zachery is the founder of Continuum Community.
- On August 8, 2020, Torres published their first book titled An Evolving Conversation on Gender: Dance Edition.
- Zackery is friends with Hadley Walts, Madison O’Connor, Nick Daniels, Gino Cosculluela, Brandon Talbott, Jalen Testerman, Brooke Hyland, Brianna Haire, Jordyn Jones, Kalani Hilliker, Addison Moffett, Amanda Carbajales, Asia Monet Ray, Chloe Lukasiak, Paige Hyland, Mari Dudash, Lucas Triana, Nicaya Wiley, Gavin Morales, McKenzie Morales, and McKaylee True.
- In 2012, Zackery became the first contestant on Dance Moms to have also appeared in Abby‘s Ultimate Dance Competition.
- They love the taste of soup.
- Torres would have been an ultrasound technician if they were not a professional dancer.
- As of April 2022, they started going by the name of Lennon instead of Zachery on their social media accounts.
Featured Image By Zackery Torres / Instagram