Brooke Marie Hyland
Brookie, Brooding Brooke, Brooke Bratt
Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
She graduated from Franklin Regional High School in 2016. Following her graduation, she went to Ohio University.
- Father – Randy Hyland
- Mother – Kelly Hyland
- Siblings – Paige Hyland (Younger Sister), Josh Hyland (Younger Brother)
Pop, pop / rock
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
46 kg or 101.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Hyland dated –
- Nolan Betts – Instagram star, Nolan Betts and Brooke dated in the past. He actually got famous after dating her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Contortion tricks
30-22-31 in or 76-56-79 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Her religious beliefs aren’t known to us.
Best Known For
Performing in Lifetime’s Dance Moms from 2011 to 2014. She is best known for acro style of dancing.
In 2013, she released her very first album.
As a singer, she launched her debut single “Summer Love Song” in 2012 which peaked at #9 on iTunes.
She has never been in a film.
First TV Show
In 2011, she started appearing in dance show Dance Moms as a dancer. It was her first appearance on television. Brooke left the show in 2014.
Being a professional dancer, her biggest workout which keeps her in shape is obviously dancing. She used to do a lot of dancing while she appeared in Dance Moms.
Brooke Hyland Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream
- Color – Purple
- Subject – Mathematics
- Dance Style – Dark
Source – Twitter, Brooke Hyland
Brooke Hyland Facts
- She loves doing acrobatics apart from singing, dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends.
- Brooke is the oldest in her family.
- During her time on Dance Moms, she was the oldest dancer of the elite team.
- She supports NHL team Pittsburgh Penguins.
- While she was dancing, she did cheerleading for sometime. But, she didn’t get that much interest in cheerleading as she was getting in dancing. Hence, she again switched back to dance.
- She has a dog named, Buddy.
- She used to have crush on Brandon Pent, former dancer at Abby Lee Dance Company.
- At 9, she started taking her dancing career seriously.
- She used to wear braces which she got removed by early May 2014.
- Once a golf cart ran over her foot (when she was young) and it was speculated that she may not be able to dance again in her life.
- It is believed that her growth plate broke while growing up. Hence, she couldn’t grew taller.
- Connect with Brooke on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.