|Nick Bosa Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nick Bosa is an American football player who plays as the defensive end for the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL). Before fame, sports analysts and scouts assumed that he would be the first overall pick in the draft given his background and experience. In the 2019 NFL draft, he ended up being the second overall pick in the first round by San Francisco 49ers.
Nicholas John Bosa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
He attended St. Thomas Aquinas and later went to Ohio State University to play college football.
Professional Football Player
He self-manages himself.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
121 kg or 266 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Nick Bosa Facts
- His father John Bosa and brother Joey Bosa are also professional football players.
- In his high school career, he was a four-year starter, a multi-year first-team all-state player, and a five-star recruit. He was also ranked as one of the best players in his class.
- On October 16, 2018, he announced his withdrawal from Ohio State for the rest of the season. Shortly after, he then went to dropped his senior year to enter the 2019 NFL Draft.
- On July 25, 2019, he signed a 4-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers for $33.5 million with a $22.5 million signing bonus and a fifth-year option. He later made his NFL debut in Week 1 in a match against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- He was named the 2019 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year by numerous organizations.
Featured Image by Thomson200 / Wikimedia / CC-Zero