|Chloe Lukasiak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Chloe Lukasiak is an American dancer, actress, and television personality who first gained prominence after being cast in the reality television series Dance Moms (2011-2014, 2017). She has also appeared in a variety of TV shows and movies such as Center Stage: On Pointe, A Cowgirl’s Story, Famously Afraid, and Superstore. Chloe has also been featured in the music videos for artists like Brooke Hyland and Jess Godwin. She has won various awards such as Teen Choice Awards, Twist Magazine Style Awards, and Industry Dance Awards.
Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak
Churchill, Pennsylvania, United States
Mars, Pennsylvania, United States
She has attended a public school. In September 2015, she started going to a high school.
Chloe started studying creative writing at Pepperdine University in 2019.
Dancer, TV personality, actress, model
- Father – Marc Lukasiak
- Mother – Christi Lukasiak
- Siblings – Clara Lukasiak (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Social Media Star)
Chloe is signed with Luber Roklin Entertainment.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm (via YouTube)
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Chloe Lukasiak dated –
- Ricky Garcia (2015-2016) – In 2015, she started dating Puerto Rican pop singer, Ricky Garcia. They broke up after dating for less than a year in 2016.
- Brooklinn Khoury (2021-Present) – In October 2021, it was revealed that Chloe is dating skateboarder Brooklinn Khoury.
Race / Ethnicity
- Shy personality
- Right eye
31-22-32 in or 79-56-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- She has appeared in a Beef Jerky commercial.
- In October 2014, Chloe became a spokesmodel for the dancewear company, Just For Kix.
- In 2018, Chloe was announced as the ambassador of JustFab.
- Chloe has worked with numerous other brands such as Maybelline, Invisalign, and Victoria’s Secret PINK.
- She has done modeling work for brands like Glitzy Girl, Oxyjen, Tutu DuMonde, Sally Miller90 Degrees by Reflex, and Boy Meets Girl.
Best Known For
Appearing in Lifetime’s reality TV series Dance Moms from season 1 to 4. She appeared in a total of 97 episodes from 2011 to 2014.
In 2011, she appeared in the action crime film The View as herself.
First TV Show
In 2007, she appeared on the morning TV news show Good Day L.A. as herself.
Chloe’s best workout is her dance practice, which she does for around 15 hours a week.
Chloe Lukasiak Favorite Things
- Singers – Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry
- Movie – The Hunger Games series
- TV Shows – Friends (1994-2004), Pretty Little Liars (2010-Present), Once Upon a Time (2011-Present)
- Flower – Rose
- Place – New York, Los Angeles, Chicago
- Dance Moms Season – 1
- Holiday – Christmas
- Subject In The School – Mathematics, Language Arts
- Animal – Dolphin
- Broadway Play – Wicked
- Dance Style – Jazz, lyrical
- App – Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
Chloe Lukasiak Facts
- Chloe started learning dancing at the age of two from Abby Lee Dance Company (Reign Dance Productions). Chloe used to compete in the dance contests in the country as a part of this dance company.
- Lukasiak is skilled in many dance forms such as Bollywood, ballet, contemporary, acro, lyrical, jazz, musical theater, and hip-hop.
- She has a pet dog named, Maggie.
- She has a celebrity crush on Channing Tatum.
- Earrings are a must-have fashion accessory for her.
- She doesn’t like pizza.
- She has silent sinus syndrome, a rare eye condition. Some people think that it’s a lazy eye. She was diagnosed with the syndrome in 2015 and later underwent surgery for the condition.
- She prefers chocolate over vanilla flavor.
- Chloe is allergic to cats and horses.
- She has asthma.
- Dancer Paige Hyland is her best friend.
- Her dream vacation is to go to the Bahamas.
- Blake Lively is her fashion icon.
- She is really bad at making decisions.
- She is really good at baking.
- If she weren’t into dancing, she would have been playing basketball.
- Chloe likes to read as well as write.
- In 2017, Chloe wrote and gave a speech on the “UN International Day of Peace” at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- In 2020, Chloe posted a poem on her Instagram account and revealed that she had been battling 3 types of eating disorders for the past few years.
- In January 2022, Chloe teamed up with Evry Jewels for the launch of her jewelry line.
- Visit her official website @ officialchloelukasiak.com.