|Paige Hyland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 2000|
Paige Hyland is an American dancer and social media personality who rose to fame by appearing on the reality television series Dance Moms. She has also been a part of projects like Dance Moms: Most Outrageous Moments, The View, Dance Moms Funniest Fights, and Dance Moms Christmas Special.
Paige Mackenzie Hyland
Paigey Mack, Paigey
Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
Paige Hyland went to Franklin Regional High School and graduated in 2019. Her brother and sister have also graduated from the same school.
Post that, she started going to West Virginia University.
Dancer and Social Media Personality
- Father – Randy Hyland
- Mother – Kelly Hyland
- Siblings – Brooke Hyland (Older Sister) (Dancer and Performer), Josh Hyland (Older Brother) (Dancer)
Paige Hyland is represented by her mother Kelly Hyland.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paige Hyland has dated –
- Nick Kelley (2015-2019) – Paige started going out with her longtime boyfriend Nick Kelley in 2015. She made their relationship public by first posting their pictures in June 2015. After that, they kept on packing PDA on social media. It was reported in 2016 that they had separated as there were no pictures from their side. However, once she got back to posting their pictures, all such rumors were dispelled. But, they separated for real in 2019.
- Anthony Cecere (2016) – Paige was rumored to be going out with Anthony Cecere in July 2016. The base of such rumors was again her social media activity as she posted a number of cozy-looking pictures with him including one in which they were on the beach.
- Jayvon Thrift (2019-Present) – In 2019, Paige was seen with West Virginia University graduate, Jayvon Thrift, an athlete interested in the football industry. She is currently seeing him.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole above the left side of her lips
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US).
Best Known For
- Her appearances in the popular dance reality show, Dance Moms.
- Her immense popularity on social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has over 4 million followers.
First TV Show
In 2011, Paige made her first TV show appearance in the long-running reality series, Dance Moms.
Paige’s regular dance sessions have helped her attain a wonderfully toned body. Gymnastics is her favorite dance form and we all know how great it is for muscle tone and definition.
Apart from her regular dance sessions, her active lifestyle also helps her in keeping herself fit. She enjoys various outdoor activities ranging from surfing to hiking.
Lastly, she loves running and often heads for the late evening runs in case she has nothing to do.
Paige Hyland Favorite Things
- Dance Style – Gymnastics
- Solos on Dance Moms – Get Up, Get Loud, Get Tough and Make Some Noise
- Clothing Stores – Nordstrom and Target
Source – Wikia
Paige Hyland Facts
- In her free time, she likes to indulge in a game of volleyball.
- In July 2012, she got braces to correct her teeth alignment. She got her braces removed in May 2014.
- In February 2014, Abby Lee Miller, who is the main instructor on the Dance Moms, revealed that Paige and her sister Brooke were dismissed from the show for their controversial behavior.
- In October 2014, she filed a lawsuit against Abby alleging that she had thrown a chair at her while filming one of the episodes. She also alleged that Abby regularly abused and insulted her, including passing cruel remarks about her physical appearance. She had also mentioned producers of the show in her lawsuit and had accused them of causing emotional distress.
- In July 2015, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ruth Ann Kwan struck down Paige’s lawsuit as no proof was found of such an incident in the footage of the mentioned episode.
- She started taking dance training at the age of 2. By the age of 9, she had made an appearance on Dance Moms.
- She has been a close friend of dancer and television personality, Chloe Lukasiak since the age of 2. Also, they look so similar that they are often mistaken for twins.
- She has also been friends with Nia Sioux.