|Jessica Tuck Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1963|
Jessica Tuck is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of Megan Gordon Harrison on One Life to Live, Gillian Gray in Judging Amy, and as Nan Flanagan on True Blood. Besides that, she has appeared on various other hit shows and films such as Super 8 and Grimm.
Jessica Ines Tuck
New York City, New York, United States
Jessica studied at Middlesex School.
She then attended Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, and graduated in 1986, magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
- Others – Amos Tuck (Relative) (Political Figure), Edward Tuck (Relative) (Banker, Diplomat, Philanthropist)
Jessica is represented by Michael Greene of Greene & Associates Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Robert Koseff (2004-Present) – She married African-born businessman Robert Koseff on September 26, 2004. The couple has a daughter named Samara Barnes Hallam Koseff (b. March 24, 2003).
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
Jessica has been featured in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Advil (1998)
- TJ Maxx (2001)
- Subway sandwiches (2004)
Jessica Tuck Facts
- Her family is originally from New York City, New York.
- Jessica made her debut feature film appearance as Tish in Who Shot Patakango? in 1989. Later, she made her debut TV show appearance as Lorraine Murrey in 1991, on A Woman Named Jackie.
- She is one of the founding members of Los Angeles’s Plymouth Theatre Company.
- In the year 2001, Jessica started a storytelling event called Spark Off Rose. As of 2020, she was the executive producer/director.
- She was cast in the hit musical film series High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3.
- Jessica portrayed the character Darby Evans, the mother of actor Lucas Grabeel who plays the role of Ryan and Ashley Tisdale who portrayed the titular character in Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.
- In 1992, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” and a Soap Opera Digest Award for “Outstanding Female Newcomer: Daytime” for her role as Megan Gordon Harrison in One Life To Live.
- She was featured as Nicole Brown Simpson, the wife of actor and former professional footballer O.J. Simpson in the biography The O.J. Simpson Story in 1995.
- In the year 2009, she started the website called Inspire the Change in an effort to create environment-related awareness.
- By 2020, she had made guest appearances in more than 50 shows including a few hits like Murder, She Wrote, Seinfeld, NYPD Blue, The Nanny, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Grey’s Anatomy, Boston Legal, Castle, Private Practice, Revenge, Drop Dead Diva, and Scandal.
Featured Image By Jessica Tuck / Instagram