|Drew Sidora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1985|
Drew Sidora is an American actress and singer who came into prominence after appearing in the recurring role of Chantel in the Disney Channel Original Series That’s So Raven (2004-2005). She has starred in several other TV programs including the reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta where she began featuring in 2020. She has performed in numerous movies such as the dance film Step Up (2006) in which she portrayed the part of Lucy Avila and Sister Code (2015) where she essayed the character of Lavae. As a singer, she has contributed vocals to a number of songs like For The Love in the soundtrack for the movie Step Up.
Drew Sidora Jordan
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She graduated from Rich Central High School.
She has been represented by Len Evans of Project Publicity.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Hosea Chanchez (2007)
- Trey Songz (2009)
- Ralph Pittman (2014-Present) – She tied the knot with business strategist Ralph Pittman on August 21, 2014. They have a son named Machai David Pittman (b. June 30, 2015) and a daughter named Aniya Grace Pittman (b. February 14, 2018).
Note – She has another son named Josiah (b. March 21, 2011) from a previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Large and expressive eyes
- Plump lips
- Birthmark on her nose
Drew Sidora Favorite Things
- Movement She Has Been Passionate About – Black Lives Matter having been an ardent follower of her faith
Source – Hollywood Life
Drew Sidora Facts
- She made her acting debut when she was 10 years old in the TV movie, Divas (1995).
- She has sung for her local church.
- Drew has affirmed that her family has been great fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and she became so too, just watching the popular show with them. She has stated that she has absolutely loved NeNe Leakes and has wished her well, having admired how she opened the door to the franchise in the most entertaining and amazing way possible.
- She has revealed that for shooting she was used to multiple takes, and things like a director. However, what had shocked and surprised her while filming for The Real Housewives of Atlanta was the total absence of all that and the presence of cameras even in the most unexpected places. She has affirmed that her experience has been so different and she has loved its raw and unique nature.
- Drew has refuted the observation that a curse has seemed to fall on couples who participate in The Real Housewives. She has clarified that as her mother is a pastor, she and her family have been in the habit of doing a lot of praying together in the house. Drew has added that she has not believed the program could make or break a marriage, it may only bring things to the forefront that may have been ignored before. She has in fact felt that the show has been very instrumental in helping her family. She has been forced to have the toughest conversations and also be very vulnerable, and the program has ended up bringing her family closer by making them do the work.
Featured Image by Drew Sidora / Instagram