|NeNe Leakes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Linnethia Monique Johnson
Queens, New York, U.S.
Duluth, Georgia, U.S.
She went to Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia.
TV personality, actress, producer, fashion designer, author
- Siblings – Kendle Kenya Sherman (Half-Sister)
InQuisitr has shared some information about NeNe’s mother and dad.
She is signed to Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
NeNe started dating real estate investor and business consultant, Gregg Leakes in 1996 when she was working as a stripper. They got married in 1997 and have a child, named, Brentt Leakes (b. February 22, 1999). She is also the mother to Bryson Rashard Bryant, which she gave birth in December 1989. The father of the child is NeNe’s ex-boyfriend. She also has a granddaughter, named, Bri’Asia Bryant. The couple split the next year in 2010 and on April 29, 2010, NeNe filed for divorce, which was finalized on September 29, 2011.
Gregg also has children from a previous marriage.
Later, they reconciled and engaged for the second time in January 2013. Then, they again married on June 22, 2013, in Atlanta’s InterContinental Buckhead Hotel.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed them “Blonde” and that too herself. She applied L’Oreal Light Golden Brown hair color using at-home kit. Though she left a big patch at the backside of her hair which was lighter than the rest of the hair color, but it all turned out okay after a couple of days.
- Hairstyle. She keeps changing her hair length as well as color.
- Frequently uses the word “honey” during talks.
39-31-41 in or 99-79-104 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
She is religious.
Best Known For
Appearing as herself in the Bravo’s reality TV series The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
In 2003, she appeared in the musical comedy-drama film The Fighting Temptations for her role as a stripper. However, the scene was deleted.
First TV Show
In 2004, NeNe appeared in a minor role in the UPN’s sitcom The Parkers in just 1 episode.
NeNe is not a fan of workout, especially gym workout. She relies more on diet. Leakes has tried body cleanse, which really worked for her. She got satisfactory results. Check out her fitness habits here.
She is not that of a freak, who would count calories. She just focus on moving more, eating less and practicing portion control in day to day schedule.
NeNe Leakes Favorite Things
- Housewife (on The Real Housewives of Atlanta) – Cynthia Bailey
- Childhood Movie – Grease (1978)
- Time of the Year – Christmas
- Wine – Riesling, rosé
Source – USMagazine.com, WetPaint.com
NeNe Leakes Facts
- When NeNe was 4, she started living with her aunt in Athens, Georgia.
- In November 2013, she was hospitalized for an unknown reason. She also posted a picture of herself on social media of her lying in a hospital room.
- In June 2012, she turned from a mother to a grandmother, when she got the news that her older son, Bryson Bryant and his girlfriend, Ashley Hill have welcomed a daughter, Bri’Asia Bryant.
- In 2018, NeNe’s husband, Gregg Leakes was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. Later, he recovered from it after undergoing treatment. However, in June 2021, she revealed that Gregg’s cancer had returned. He had to be admitted to the hospital and had to undergo surgery.
- She is also the owner of a TV production company called NeNe Leakes Entertainment, which she founded in 2013.
- She has a Yorkshire terrier, named, Playa.
- NeNe likes to have water from a wine glass.
- She has a celebrity crush on Simon Cowell.
- She always prays before taking off for a fly.
- She has played basketball in school and was also a cheerleader.
- NeNe believes that miracles happen.
- Some of you may not know that she can also sing a song.
- She enjoys eating seafood.
- She generally craves salty foods (such as potato chips, peanuts, etc.), instead of sweet foods (like chocolate, etc).
- She has more than 100 pairs of shoes on her shoe rack. Besides her tall frame, she still wears high heels (up to 4 inches).
- In September 2020, she made the announcement of her departure from Real Housewives of Atlanta.