|Tamron Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tamron Hall is an American broadcast journalist, television talk show host, news anchor, author, actress, and producer who has served as a national news correspondent for NBC News, daytime anchor for MSNBC, host of the program MSNBC Live with Tamron Hall, and a co-host of Today’s Take (The Today Show‘s 3rd hour). She debuted her self-titled syndicated daytime talk show in September 2019. Hall has also worked on a variety of other projects such as Tab Time, What’s Eating Harlem, General Hospital, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The 2010 Miss Universe Pageant, Weekend Today, The 134th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Cycle, Why We (Heart) Vampires, PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton, Sister Wives, Last Call with Carson Daly, Running Wild with Bear Grylls, Race on the Oprah Winfrey Show with Tamron Hall, The Meredith Vieira Show, Temple Talk, Soul of a Nation, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Steve Harvey, The Gospel According to André, Project Runway All Stars, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Blue’s Clues & You, and Jemele Hill Is Unbothered.
Maggie Mae (via Today.com)
Luling, Texas, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Tamron Hall was enrolled at Temple University in Philadelphia and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Broadcast Journalist, Television Talk Show Host, News Anchor, Author, Actress, Producer
- Mother – Mary Newton
- Siblings – Renate (Older Sister) (Murdered in 2004)
- Others – Louis (Maternal Grandfather), Clarence Newton Sr. (Stepfather)
Tamron Hall has been represented by Ken Lindner. (via The Daily Beast),
Her net worth has been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamron Hall has dated –
- Lawrence O’Donnell – Tamron Hall was rumored to have started dating fellow journalist Lawrence O’Donnell in 2011. They had grown close while co-hosting The Last Word show. Their relationship was widely discussed due to the age gap of 20 years and the fact that Lawrence was white while Tamron was black. The tabloids got wind of their relationship a bit late after they were spotted getting cozy at a number of events. They had never confirmed their relationship publicly. The relationship fizzled out with time.
- Steven Greener (2017-Present) – In 2017, she started dating music executive Steven Greener. They got married in early 2019 after Steven proposed to her in Paris. They started living in Harlem, Upper Manhattan in New York City. In March 2019, she revealed that she was expecting her first child by playing the children’s song “Baby Shark”. The couple welcomed a son named Moses Mitchell Hall Greener on April 25, 2019.
Note – In a 2016 interview with People magazine, she revealed that she had gotten engaged twice in the past. But, she bailed on both occasions just before the wedding. In fact, the wedding venues were decided on both occasions. She has attributed her sister’s murder and her fear of getting divorced as her reasons for chickening out just before the wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
Short cropped hair
38-27-37 in or 96.5-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Tamron Hall has been seen in adverts for SafeHorizon.org, NNEDV, ShopSmall.com, The More You Know, etc.
Best Known For
- Having served as a national news anchor for NBC News
- Being the host of the Investigation Discovery Channel TV show, Deadline: Crime
First TV Show
In 2004, she was seen as a Chicago anchor in a Fox News TV series.
Tamron Hall always carries a softball and a resistance band along with her while traveling around. She has been using these props for her workouts since the 90s after taking inspiration from Cindy Crawford and her trainer back then. Hall also carries various workout DVDs of related workouts with her.
She is also a big fan of Pilates workout as it is perfect for her troublesome knees. For more than 6 years, she has been squeezing in 2 Pilates sessions per week. However, due to her work commitments, she has cut it down to 1 session per week. She also likes to go for long walks and cycle around the town.
When it comes to diet, she likes to start her day with a green smoothie with the usual ingredients being kale, chia seeds, and yogurt. She also drinks green tea.
Tamron Hall Favorite Things
- Coolest App – My Fitness Pal
- Her most impressive culinary dish – Lamb Provencal
- TV Show – 30 Rock
- Guilty Pleasures – Shoes, Chocolate, Champagne
- Beauty Secret – Bobbi Brown yellow, Concealer under eye powder
- Favorite Thing To Cook – Anything with chicken thighs. She also likes to cook the recipes suggested by Ina Garten.
Source – Women’s Health Mag
Tamron Hall Facts
- Tamron Hall has been an active supporter of the Shine a Light campaign, which fights against domestic abuse, hunger, and homelessness.
- In 2017, she served as an honorary muse at the Mardi Gras in the Krewe of Muses parade in New Orleans.
- In 2016, she was given the Edward R. Murrow Award for her work against domestic abuse.
- In collaboration with the charity fundraising organization Safe Horizon, she set up The Tamron Renate Fund to raise funds in a fight against domestic violence.
- She received an NAACP Image Awards nomination in the “Outstanding Talk Series” category for the talk show Tamron Hall.
- During the 2022 Gracie Awards, Tamron was honored with the “Best On-Air Talent” award.
- She has much love for sneakers and owns more sneakers than high heels including Air Jordans.
- She cooks her food most days of the week.
- Tamron likes to have a pet bird with her. In 2021, she was having a Senegal parrot named Jojo.
- She has been told that she and her son Moses, both look like Bruno Mars.
- While in high school, she was in the 100-meter, 200-meter, and 400-meter relay race teams.
- From ages 9 to 12, she took piano lessons.
- She played the clarinet in middle school.
- If she is allowed to appear on any show, she would like to appear on The Mandalorian.
- She once had 3 ducks and 2 rabbits.
- She loves gardening.
- While young, she was called “Not Necessarily” by people because she had a habit of challenging everything that was told to her.
- If she wasn’t a journalist, she would have been a blackjack dealer.
- She likes to bike ride across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Tamron Hall doesn’t like popcorn.
- Until her late 30s, she didn’t eat blueberries or even Brussels sprouts.
- She doesn’t drink dark liquor but only margaritas.
- Tamron Hall has done humanitarian work in South Africa.
- On October 26, 2021, her debut novel titled As the Wicked Watch was published and it is the first book in her “Jordan Manning” mystery series.
- She is a fan of fashion designers from Cartagena, Colombia.
- In September 2022, Tamron showed her platinum blonde hair from a black pixie cut during The Tamron Hall Show‘s season 4 premiere.