|Nayanathara Wickramaarachchi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nayanathara Wickramaarachchi is a Sri Lankan actress who is known for her work in Sri Lankan cinema, television, and theatre. However, her claim to fame came with her portrayal of Dewmi Uththara in Dewmi Inima in 2017.
නයනතාරා වික්රමආරච්චි (In English Nayanathara Wickramaarachchi)
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Nayanathara studied at Sandalanka Maha Vidyalaya, before enrolling at Madduma Bandara Maha Vidyalaya, Weliweriya from where she completed her G.C.E Ordinary Level and G.C.E Advanced Level.
She trained in acting under the watchful eye of Dharmajith Punarjeeva at the Mayakshakti Drama Studio.
- Mother – Samanthi Sandanayake
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a prominently visible beauty spot over her left eyebrow.
Nayanathara has appeared in commercials for various brands including –
Nayanathara Wickramaarachchi Favorite Things
- Kind Of Animal – Dogs
Nayanathara Wickramaarachchi Facts
- She was brought up in Colombo.
- Soon after Nayanathara completed her higher studies, she began working in the entertainment industry.
- The first picture that Nayanathara uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on February 17, 2017.
- One of her earliest works was in an adaptation of German playwright and theatre practitioner Bertolt Brecht’s Ragena Avi Mamada Emi. It also happened to be one of her last stage works until 2021.
- Her role as Dewmi Uththara in Deweni Inima has won her several awards over the years including 3 consecutive awards at the Raigam Tele’es for “most popular actress” and 4 SLIM-Nielsen Peoples Awards. In 2017, she was awarded the title of “most popular actress” at the Sumathi Awards.
- She made her debut TV show appearance in Hansa Pihatu. Since then, she has gone on to appear in various other shows including Meedumen Eha, Eran Landu, and Praana.
- Nayanathara started her Twitter account in December 2020.
- She loves the taste of chocolate but prefers to consume it in moderation.
- Nayanathara practices the art of Yoga on a daily basis.
Featured Image By Nayanathara Wickramaarachchi / Instagram