|Jay Cutler (Footballer) Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1983|
Jay Cutler is a former American football quarterback who is known for having played in the National Football League (NFL) for 12 seasons, primarily with the Chicago Bears. He also played for teams like Denver Broncos and Miami Dolphins and retired in 2017 to become a sportscaster for NFL on Fox’s television broadcasts. However, he returned for a season and then retired following the 2017 season. In addition to his professional career, he has also actively supported several social causes and has founded the Jay Cutler Foundation.
Jay Christopher Cutler
Santa Claus, Indiana, United States
Jay Cutler went to the Heritage Hills High School in Lincoln City.
He then got enrolled at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. In 2005, he graduated from the university with a degree in organizational and human development.
Professional American football player
- Father – Jack Cutler (Former police officer and owner of cement company)
- Mother – Sandy Cutler
- Siblings – Jenna Cutler (Younger Sister), Joy Cutler (Younger Sister)
Jay Cutler is represented by James Cook.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jay Cutler has dated –
- Julia Allison (2009) – Jay Cutler was reported to be going out with Internet celebrity Julia Allison in April 2009 after they were spotted leaving a Chicago nightclub at 2 in the morning. They had got close and heavy at the nightclub as well.
- Kristin Cavallari (2010-2020) – Jay first tried to hook up with actress Kristin Cavallari in 2009 by asking her out through her publicist. As she was busy shooting Hills and didn’t have time for a long-distance relationship, she didn’t take up his offer. As fate would have, a year later she was visiting her mom in Chicago and went to Chicago Bears pre-season game. She found him cute on that first meeting and soon, they had something going on. By January 2011, she told the press that she was in love with him. In April, they reportedly got engaged. However, three months later, they had ended their engagement. By November, they had reconciled. By January 2012, she was pregnant with their first child, Camden who was born in August and two years later, she gave birth to their second son, Jaxon. They got married in June 2013 in Nashville. In May 2015, she took to her app to announce that she was pregnant for the third time. Their daughter, Saylor James was born in November 2015. In April 2020, she announced that she was going to divorce Jay. Even amid divorce, the couple reunited to celebrate Halloween with their kids in October 2020.
- Madison LeCroy (2021) – Jay reportedly had a fling with TV personality, Madison LeCroy, in 2021.
- Jana Kramer (2021) – Jay was reportedly linked with country singer Jana Kramer in September 2021 after they were spotted together on a date. In October 2021, it was revealed that they had separated after a brief romance.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Tall and muscular body
His body specifications might be –
- Chest – 44.5 in or 113 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Jay Cutler has appeared in the TV commercials for the NFL apparel, McDonald’s, State Farm, etc.
Best Known For
Playing as a quarterback for the NFL team Chicago Bears
First NFL Match
Jay Cutler made his professional NFL debut in the 2006 season.
First TV Show
In 2006, Jay was first seen in an episode of the talk show Rome Is Burning as himself.
After being diagnosed with diabetes in 2008, Jay Cutler made several changes to his diet to ensure that it wouldn’t have any adverse effect on his professional career. His condition was generally more challenging during late kickoffs when he had to have breakfast, lunch, and pregame meal in comparison to the noon game when he just had a light breakfast and some fruits.
To keep control over his insulin levels, he has cut out carbs and sweets from his diet. He tries to eat a lot of proteins and some fruits. Also, the focus is on eating more organic and natural food items.
Jay Cutler Favorite Things
- NFL Team – Chicago Bears
Source – Wikipedia
Jay Cutler Facts
- While growing up, he was a fan of Chicago Bears, a team for which he eventually played.
- During his time at Vanderbilt, he was a 3-year captain and 4-year starter and set the school career records for total offense (9,953 yards), touchdown passes (59), passing yards (8,697), pass completions (710), pass attempts (1,242), and combined touchdowns (76).
- In 2007, he established The Jay Cutler Foundation, which is a nonprofit organization that works to improve the quality of life of underprivileged children. They also support those who are suffering from diabetes.
- When he was turning out for Denver Broncos, he collaborated to give away some football memorabilia to young children.
- While studying at Vanderbilt University, he was involved in the Best Buddies program, which essentially is a volunteer program that aims to help youngsters with development-related disabilities.
- Along with football, he also excelled in basketball in high school. In fact, he was in the first-team selection for the all-state team.
- Jay Cutler was an all-around athlete in his high school days and along with accolades in football and basketball, he also got an honorable mention in the all-stars in baseball as a shortstop.
- At Vanderbilt University, he created history by becoming the first player to have passed 300 yards in 4 consecutive performances.
- While playing at Vanderbilt University, he became the first player to throw 59 touchdown passes to complete 710 passes, and to throw more than 8,600 passing yards.
- Jay is the first player in the franchise history of Chicago Bears to have completed more than 2000 passes in his time with the NFL team.
- Jay Cutler holds the distinction of being the first Chicago Bears player to have passed more than 300 yards in 16 games during his time with the club.
- He is a keen supporter of the Dedicated to Diabetes organization, which aims to improve public knowledge and awareness about diabetes.
- In 2009, he collaborated with Eli Lilly and Company (global pharmaceutical company) to launch the Touchdowns for Diabetes campaign.
- He appeared as himself in an episode titled Chalupa vs. The Cutlet of the sports comedy sitcom, The League, in September 2013.
- As part of the Touchdowns for Diabetes campaign, Eli Lily and Company sponsored a child’s expenses for one week at a diabetes camp for every touchdown pass Cutler threw for that season.
- He supported Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election and Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020.
- He has also been a part of the internet meme culture and a meme called “Smokin’ Jay Cutler” portrays pictures of Cutler in an apathetic state with a cigarette photoshopped into his mouth.
- In February 2015, Jay adopted a dog of German Shepherd breed, named Bane.
- In November 2020, Jay’s dog Bane went missing in Tennessee and Jay offered $1,000 to the person who could find him.
- Jay spent his 2020 Thanksgiving holiday with the beautiful couple Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood as a guest at their home. Hence, he brought along a turkey with him.
- He isn’t on social media.