|Jennifer Nicole Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1975|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Jennifer Nicole Lee is an American fitness model, motivational speaker, author, TV personality, and actor. She has been a part of projects like Pain & Gain, Secret Lives of Women, and Functional Fitness. She was named “America’s Sexiest Fitness Mom” by CBS News in 2012. Moreover, Jennifer Nicole Lee has also authored books like The Fitness Model Program, Crack the Code, 101 Things Not To Do If You Want to Lose Weight, The Bikini Model Diet, Get Fit with JNL, Get Fit Now With JNL, The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fun Fit Foodie Cookbook, The S*xy Body Diet, and The Mind, Body & Soul Diet: Your Complete Transformational Guide to Health, Healing Happiness.
Jennifer Nicole Siciliano
Rochester, New York, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Jennifer graduated from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville with a Bachelor’s degree in international relations.
- Siblings – She has 3 siblings.
TV Personality, Actor, Author, Fitness Model, Motivational Speaker
Jennifer Nicole Lee has been signed with JNL, Inc., Company, Miami, Florida, United States.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Nicole Lee has dated –
- Edward Lee (1997-2014) – In 1997, Jennifer started living with her husband Edward Lee and they have two children – 2 sons named Jaden Lee and Dylan Lee. She was 170 pounds when she married. The couple divorced in 2014.
- Beto Perez (2014) – In 2014, Zumba founder Beto Perez and Jennifer Nicole Lee were RUMORed to be dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Sexiest fitness model
38-24-37 in or 96.5-61-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in the infomercials on the “JNL Fusion” workout method and the “Ab Circle Pro” fitness system.
Jennifer is also the spokesmodel for Prosupps muscle-building supplements.
She is the brand ambassador for Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN).
Best Known For
Losing 70 pounds (approx 32 kg) and launching a career as a fitness guru after having two children.
She debuted with the 2013 crime comedy film Pain & Gain for her role as a Principle Sun Gym trainer.
First TV Show
In 2009, Jennifer guest appeared in the reality TV show Secret Lives of Women in an episode titled “Extreme Weight Loss.”
The fitness model and certified personal trainer, Jennifer Nicole executes workouts four days in a week, out of which she reserves three days for strength training.
She also believes in 5 small meals rather than three square meals. Eating after every two to three hours helps her to improve her metabolism, and thus assists in keeping her lean. She mainly eats proteins and healthy fats.
Jennifer Nicole Lee Favorite Things
- Superfoods – Virgin organic coconut oil, green tea extract, grapefruits, steel-cut oats, sweet potato, bee pollen granules, asparagus
Source – BodyBuilding.com
Jennifer Nicole Lee Facts
- Jennifer has also introduced a fitness program called JNL Fusion.
- She considers her smile her best asset.
- Jennifer won the bikini competition in 2004 and was crowned Ms. Bikini America 2004.
- Jennifer was born to Italian immigrants, who later relocated to Tennessee, USA.
- As a fitness model, she has struggled with her weight her entire life.
- Jennifer has no athletic background and was 170 pounds when she got married. She even touched 200 pounds after the birth of her second son.
- She was named “America’s Sexiest Fitness Mom” in 2012 by CBS News.
- Jennifer uses the tagline “Strong is the new skinny” in her business ventures.
- She won Ms. Muscle and Fitness title at 31.