|Sharry Mann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1982|
Sharry Mann is an Indian Punjabi playback singer, lyricist, vocalist, and film actor who has worked on a number of tracks such as Yaar Anmulle, Chandigarh Waliye, Pooja Kiven Aa, Sohne Mukhde Da, Vaddaa Bai, Dil Da Dimaag, Jatt Di Canada, Rabb Da Radio, 3 Peg, Yaar Jigree Kasooti Degree, Munda Dil Da Ni Rich Milna, Bachpan Wala Ghar, and Yaar Chadeya. He has also been cast in movies like Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya, Ishq Garaari, Nikka Zaildar, Super Singh, Nikka Zaildar 2, and Marriage Palace.
Surinder Singh Mann
Ghall Khurd, Firozpur, Punjab, India
Mohali, Punjab, India
Sharry Mann went to the Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sr. Sec. School in Chandigarh. After the completion of his school education, he got enrolled at the Rode Lande College, Moga. He graduated from college with a civil engineering degree.
Singer, Lyricist, Actor
- Father – Sardar Balbir Singh
- Mother – Sardarni Harmel Kaur
- Siblings – He has a brother and a sister.
Sharry Mann has been managed by Kamal Dhillon.
Punjabi Pop, Indian Pop, Bhangra
- Venus-White Hill Music
- Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited
- Panj-aab Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sharry Mann has always tried to keep his personal life away from the limelight, which makes it difficult to say anything about his love life and dating history. It has been widely claimed that he is a married man. However, apart from a single picture that shows him seated with his alleged wife at his marriage ceremony, there isn’t much information available to verify it.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Punjabi descent.
- Dimpled smile
- Often has trimmed beard
Sharry Mann was made the ambassador of the Swachh Bharat Campaign in 2017.
Best Known For
- The monumental success of his single Yaar Anmulle, which made him a new sensation in the Punjabi music industry and got him a cult following
- The popularity of his singles such as Vadda Bai, Aate Di Chiri, 1100 Mobile, and Lal Suhe Lehnge Waliye
In 2011, he released his debut studio album, Yaar Anmulle.
In 2013, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy romance movie, Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya. He co-starred in the film alongside Jimmy Sharma, Niharika Kareer, Yograj Singh, Binnu Dhillon, Sardar Sohi, and Rana Ranbir.
First TV Show
Sharry Mann has appeared in several TV shows such as PTC Showcase and PTC Superstar.
Sharry Mann Favorite Things
- Singer – Gurdas Maan
Source – YouTube
Sharry Mann Facts
- He got his nickname Sharry while he was studying in school. Apparently, one of his teachers had a habit of shortening students’ names and she started calling him Sharry.
- While studying in college, he regularly used to do the mimicry of Punjabi legend Gurdas Maan. Eventually, one of his professors told him that he had a good voice and should develop his own voice.
- Alongside Rannvijay Singh, Gulzar Chahal, Vinaypal Buttar, Mandy Takhar, Miss Pooja, Gunjan Walia, and Prabhleen Sandhu, he co-starred as Sharry in the Punjabi film Ishq Garaari in 2013.
- He made a guest appearance as Spider-Man in the 2017 Punjabi-language superhero comedy and action film Super Singh, starring Diljit Dosanjh and Sonam Bajwa.
- He made a special appearance as Wadha Subedaar-Varinder in the 2017 Punjabi romantic comedy film Nikka Zaildar 2.
- In January 2018, he was summoned by Enforcement Directorate (ED) after his name and number were found in documents recovered from a raid at Seabird International Private Limited.
- Early in his music career, he used to perform small gigs at local parties, while working as a civil engineer.
- He loves to cook in his free time. He also loves reading whenever he has time on his hands.
- While studying in school, he used to play cricket.
- Visit his official website @ www.sharrymann.net.
Featured Image by Sharry Mann / Instagram