|Christian Cooke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1987|
Christian Cooke is an English actor, director, and producer who rose to fame by his role as Luke Kirkwall in the British drama series Where the Heart Is. He appeared as Luke Rutherford in the British supernatural drama series Demons. Cooke starred in films like Romeo & Juliet (2013), Electricity (2014), Love, Rosie (2014), and Drunk Wedding (2015).
Christian Louis Cooke
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Christian went to St Mary’s Menston Catholic Voluntary Academy.
Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Dianne Cooke
- Siblings – Alex Cooke (Older Brother), Gabrielle Cooke (Younger Sister)
- Other – Mel B (Maternal First Cousin) (Singer, Actress)
Cooke is represented by –
- Hamilton Hodell
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Cooke has dated –
- Dominik García-Lorido – Cooke dated actress Dominik García-Lorido for a very short period in the past.
- Vanessa Kirby (2009-2011) – Christian began dating actress Vanessa Kirby in 2009. After indulging in a 2-year long relationship, the duo decided to end their relationship in 2011.
- Dianna Agron (2012-2013) – After splitting up with Vanessa Kirby in 2011, Christian started dating actress Dianna Agron in 2012. Soon, the romance got fizzled up between the couple and they parted their ways in 2013.
- Lottie Moss (2018) – Christian and model Lottie Moss were rumored to be dating each other in 2018 after they were seen on a lunch date.
Race / Ethnicity
Cooke has appeared in a TV commercial for Birds Eye beef burgers.
Best Known For
- Playing the lead role of Freddie Taylor in the 2010 comedy-drama film Cemetery Junction
- Enacting Wilmot Tanner in the Granada Television children’s sitcom Wilmot (1999-2000)
Cooke made his theatrical film debut in the 2010 comedy-drama film Cemetery Junction as Freddie Taylor.
First TV Show
Christian’s first TV show appearance was as Wilmot Tanner on Granada Television children’s sitcom Wilmot in 1999.
To stay fit and healthy, Cooke prefers to hit the gym and do strengthening exercises. He works out and trains under trainers like Dalton Wong and TwentyTwo training.
Christian Cooke Favorite Things
- City – London
- Restaurant And Eating Places – The Smokehouse, Dishoom, Yalla Yalla
- Quote – It’s a marathon not a sprint.
Source – NUITMagazine.com, ActingOnADream.com
Christian Cooke Facts
- He started participating in stage plays during his school days.
- Cooke started acting at the age of 20.
- He used to attend amateur dramatics school along with his brother after school.
- Christian always wanted to be an actor.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman inspired him the most.
- Christian is motivated by his friends.
- He starred in a play called Experience at the Hampstead Theatre in 2017.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Christian Cooke / Instagram