|Molly Gordon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1995|
Molly Gordon is an American actress, voiceover artist, and theatre actress who is known for having been cast in a variety of characters in several films and shows such as Annabelle “Triple A” in Booksmart, Maddie Miles in Life of the Party, Sarah Huckabee Sanders in Our Cartoon President, Nicky Belmont in Animal Kingdom, Trick-or-treater in Bewitched, Mary Arena in Ithaca, Lauren Hesselberg in Love the Coopers, Stacy in Orange Is the New Black, and Megan in Sin City Saints. She began acting at a very young age and has worked alongside the likes of Kaitlyn Dever, Jessica Williams, Lisa Kudrow, Will Forte, Jason Sudeikis, Julie Bowen, Matt Walsh, Melissa McCarthy, Beanie Feldstein, and many others. Moreover, Molly Gordon has also gained a decent fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Molly June Gordon
Los Angeles, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Despite having failed her SAT exams, Molly Gordon studied at New York University (NYU), a private research university based in New York City, New York, for a short duration of 2 weeks after which she left the program due to her dissatisfaction.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actress
- Father – Bryan Gordon (Film and Television Director, Writer, and Producer )
- Mother – Jessie Nelson (Film Producer, Director, and Writer)
- Others – Lewis/Louis Allen Gordon (Paternal Grandfather), Arron Gordon (Paternal Great Grandfather), Fannie (Paternal Great Grandmother), Anne/Anna Jacobson (Paternal Grandmother), Moyshe /Morris Jacobson (Paternal Great Grandfather), Zippe/Sziba/Celia Topel/Topol (Paternal Great Grandmother), Samuel Schloime/Shloyma Topol/Topel (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Bertha Beila/Baila/Beile/Bule/Bella Winterman (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Leonard N. Nelson (Maternal Grandfather), Alice J. Dritz (Maternal Grandmother), Harry/Henry Dritz (Maternal Great Grandfather), Jacob Dritz (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Shimka/Shimke “Sadie” Cohen (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Roselyn/Rosalyn/Rose Shein (Maternal Great Grandmother), Hyman Shein (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Ray Solow (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Davia Nelson (Maternal Aunt) (One of the producers at The Kitchen Sisters)
Molly Gordon is represented by –
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Burstein Company, Entertainment Company, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 lbs
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly Gordon has dated –
- Nick Lieberman – Molly Gordon is in a relationship with Nick Lieberman. They have been together for a while and never hold back from flaunting their love on social media and keep posting a number of videos and pictures on Instagram on a regular basis.
Race / Ethnicity
Molly Gordon is of Russian Jewish and Lithuanian Jewish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Deep-set eyes
- Charming smile
Molly Gordon has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Kate Spade New York, etc.
Molly Gordon grew up in a Jewish family.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Annabelle “Triple A” in the coming-of-age comedy film, Booksmart, whose lead cast included Kaitlyn Dever, Beanie Feldstein, Jessica Williams, Lisa Kudrow, Will Forte, and Jason Sudeikis
- Starring as Hannah in the comedy film, Good Boys, alongside the likes of Jacob Tremblay, Keith L. Williams, Brady Noon, Lil Rel Howery, Will Forte, and Midori Francis
- Having been cast in one of the lead roles as Nicky Belmont, the girlfriend of Joshua “J” Cody who later hooks up with Craig Cody, in the family crime drama television series, Animal Kingdom, in which she starred alongside Finn Cole, Ellen Barkin, Scott Speedman, Shawn Hatosy, Ben Robson, Jake Weary, Daniella Alonso, Carolina Guerra, and Sohvi Rodriguez
- Portraying the character of Maddie Miles, the daughter of Melissa McCarthy‘s character, in the comedy film, Life of the Party, whose lead cast also included actors Gillian Jacobs, Maya Rudolph, Julie Bowen, Matt Walsh, Stephen Root, and Jacki Weaver
Molly Gordon made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Callie in the drama film, I Am Sam in 2001. Directed by Molly’s mother Jessie Nelson, the film starred the likes of Sean Penn, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dianne Wiest, Dakota Fanning, Richard Schiff, Loretta Devine, and Laura Dern and also won a number of awards and nominations such as Grammy Award, Academy Award, Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award, Stanley Kramer Award, Satellite Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Japanese Academy Award, etc.
First TV Show
Molly Gordon made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Megan in an episode, titled Because Vegas, of the comedy sitcom, Sin City Saints in March 2015. The lead cast of the show is comprised of actors Malin Åkerman, Andrew Santino, Keith Powers, Justin Chon, B. K. Cannon, Rick Fox, and Tom Arnold.
As a voiceover artist, Molly Gordon made her TV show debut by serving as the translator in an episode, titled Disaster Response, of the animated satirical series, Our Cartoon President, in February 2018. The show also included voiceover works by artists such as Jeff Bergman, James Adomian, Emily Lynne, Gabriel Gundacker, William Sadler, Cody Lindquist, John Viener, Griffin Newman, Jennifer F. Jackson, Jim Santangeli, Mike Leech, and Zach Cherry.
First Web Show
Molly Gordon made her first web show appearance as Stacy in an episode titled Don’t Make Me Come Back There of the comedy-crime drama series, Orange Is the New Black in June 2015. Based on the memoir, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison (2010), by Piper Kerman, the show stars Taylor Schilling, Laura Prepon, Michael Harney, Michelle Hurst, Kate Mulgrew, Jason Biggs, Uzo Aduba, Danielle Brooks, Yael Stone, Samira Wiley, Jackie Cruz, Lea DeLaria, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Jessica Pimentel, Laura Gómez, and several others.
Molly Gordon Facts
- She grew up in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- At a very young age, Molly Gordon started to perform on the LA stage.
- She relocated to New York City, New York when she was around 20 years old to pursue a career in acting.
- In 2005, she played Trick-or-Treater in the romantic comedy fantasy film, Bewitched, whose cast comprised of Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Shirley MacLaine, Michael Caine, Jason Schwartzman, Kristin Chenoweth, Heather Burns, Jim Turner, David Alan Grier, and Steve Carell. Rotten Tomatoes stated, “Bewitched is haunted by scattered laughs and a lack of direction” while the movie also won Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell a nomination for a Golden Raspberry Award in the “Worst Screen Couple” category.
- Molly Gordon is a childhood friend of the Tony Award-winning actor, singer, and songwriter, Ben Platt.
- In May 2018, she was cast in an episode of the popular television variety comedy talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Her theatre credits include having appeared as Alice Spencer in the Off-Broadway production of the musical, Alice by Heart, inspired by Lewis Carroll’s “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” at MCC Theater in New York City, New York, United States.
- Molly Gordon began her recurring role as Sarah in the comedy-drama web television series, Ramy in the year 2019.
- She has also been on shows such as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Celebrity Page, and Made in Hollywood.
- Follow Molly Gordon on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Molly Gordon / Instagram
Did you hear about Seahawk’s Josh Gordon? He got suspended again? It was for performance enhancing substances. He has been suspended 6 times. can you believe that?? Pete Carroll must be pissed!