|Gabby Windey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gabby Windey is an American television personality and an ICU nurse who rose to acclaim as she appeared as a contestant in season 26 of The Bachelor. She then went on to appear as a co-lead in season 19 of The Bachelorette alongside Rachel Recchia. Gabby has also been a part of shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Live with Kelly and Ryan, and Good Morning America.
Gabriela Maria Windey
O’Fallon, Illinois, United States
Gabby Windey studied at O’Fallon Township High School. During her time there, she was the sports editor in the school paper as well as won Miss O’Fallon in 2008.
After that, she attended the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) and graduated in the year 2013.
Television Personality, ICU Nurse
- Father – Patrick Windey
- Mother – Rosemary Hewitt
- Siblings – Jazz (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabby Windey has dated –
- Dean Unglert – When she was in college, she went out with reality television personality Dean Unglert. Dean has been a part of shows such as The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise.
- Clayton Echard – Gabby Windey was romantically involved with medical sales representative Clayton Echard when she appeared as a contestant on season 26 of the dating and relationship reality television series The Bachelor which starred Echard.
- Blake Horstmann – Gabby has also dated reality television personality Blake Horstmann who has appeared in season 14 of The Bachelorette as well as season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise.
- Erich (2022-Present) – Gabby got romantically involved with real estate analyst Erich during her appearance on season 19 of The Bachelorette in 2022. The couple later got engaged during the finale of the show.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Gabby Windey Facts
- With Gabby and Rachel Recchia appearing as co-leads in season 19 of The Bachelorette, it became the first season to have 2 leads for an entire season.
- Gabby Windey has served as an ICU nurse at the University of Colorado Hospital.
- For 5 years, she was a professional cheerleader for the Denver Broncos.
- She is scared of humpback whales.
- Gabby Windey was named the co-winner of the Pop Warner Humanitarian Award for her service on the frontline of the pandemic in 2021. With this, she became the first woman and NFL cheerleader to receive the award.
- Gabby has reportedly been estranged from her mother and has not spoken to her in years, a fact she revealed during her time on The Bachelor.
Featured Image by Gabby Windey / Instagram