|Robby Hoffman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1989|
Robby Hoffman is a talented American-Canadian writer, comedian, and talk show host. Her writing credits include shows such as The Chris Gethard Show (2017-2018), Sherwood (2019), Baroness Von Sketch Show (2018), Workin’ Moms (2018), Odd Squad (2015-2020), etc.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Robby studied accounting and communications at the McGill University in Montreal. Following her graduation, she enrolled in the university’s graduate CPA program, but she dropped out on her first day itself in order to pursue her dream of being a comedian.
Comedian, Writer, Talk Show Host
- Siblings – She has 6 older siblings and 3 younger siblings including Devorah Hoffman (Younger Sister).
Robby Hoffman has been represented by –
- El Centro Management
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robby Hoffman has dated –
- Ally Pankiw
- Gabby Windey (2023-Present) – In 2023, she began a romantic relationship with Gabby Windey, who gained popularity after appearing on season 19 of The Bachelorette (2022). Gabby came out as gay during her appearance on The View on August 1, 2023. Soon after, both of them went Instagram official by announcing the news on their respective accounts. Gabby was previously engaged to Erich Schwer, whom she had chosen as the winner of The Bachelorette, but they broke up in November 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Always wears glasses
- Dresses in masculine clothes
- Pulls her hair back in a bun
Robby was raised in the Hasidic Judaism faith.
However, as of 2023, she no longer practices that faith.
Robby Hoffman Favorite Things
- Comedians – Tim Dillon, Michelle Buteau, Sam Jay, Naomi Ekperigin
Source – Vulture
Robby Hoffman Facts
- She was raised by a single mother in Montreal, Canada.
- Robby worked as an accountant for a few years before taking the plunge to be a stand-up comedian.
- She released her debut comedy special called I’m Nervous in 2019.
- Among the many accolades garnered by Robby are being named one of Comedy Central’s ‘Up Next’ comedians in 2018, finding a place on Conan O’Brien‘s list of ‘Comics To Watch’, and being included in Vulture Magazine‘s list of ‘The Comedians You Should and Will Know’ in 2020.
- In addition to doing stand-up comedy, she also co-hosts the podcast Too Far along with fellow comic, Rachel Kaly. Furthermore, she has featured on other podcasts including The Downside with Gianmarco Soresi.
- If Robby were not a comedian, she would have liked to be a ‘rabbi of the first-ever mega synagogue’.
- In 2019, she received a Children’s and Family Emmy Award in the ‘Outstanding Writing’ category for her work on the children’s show, Odd Squad.
- According to Robby, the best advice she received about being a comedian was not to take advice from anyone. The worst advice she received was to dress in bright clothes to make her look big.
- When asked to describe her comedy in 5 words, her reply was, “Original, unlike anyone you’ve seen”.
Featured Image by Robby Hoffman / Instagram