|Grace Van Dien Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1996|
Grace Van Dien is a famous American actress who gained prominence with her role in the Netflix series, Greenhouse Academy. She has appeared in numerous films such as Sleeping Beauty (2014), The Last Bid (2016), Awaken the Shadowman (2017), and Charlie Says (2018). One of Grace’s notable works includes her performance in the movie, Bad Twin (2016), in which she played a double role of twin sisters, Olivia and Quinn.
Caroline Dorothy Grace Van Dien
Gracie, Spacey Gracey, Smeagol, Grachalingus Van-Dingus
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hollywood, California, United States
Dien attended a high school. It was after graduating from high school that she actually started to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Casper Van Dien (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Carrie Mitchum (Actress)
- Siblings – Cappy Van Dien (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Maya Van Dien (Half-Sister) (Actress), Celeste Van Dien (Half-Sister) (Actress), India Oxenberg (Step-Sister) (Actress), Catherine Oxenberg (Step-Mother) (Actress), Christopher Mitchum (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Writer, Assistant Director), Cindy Mitchum (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress), Diane Van Dien (Paternal Grandmother) (Nursery School Teacher), Casper Robert Van Dien V (Paternal Grandfather) (U.S. Navy Commander, Fighter Pilot), Howard Oxenberg (Maternal Step-Grandfather), Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia (Maternal Step-Grandmother), Robert Mitchum (Maternal Great-Grandfather) (Actor, Producer), Dorothy Mitchum (Maternal Great-Grandmother) (Actress), Bentley Mitchum (Maternal Uncle) (Actor, Director, Writer), Sudi Van Dien (Paternal Aunt), Kristin Van Dien Arikian (Paternal Aunt), Trina Mitchum (Maternal Great-Aunt) (Actress, Producer), James Mitchum (Maternal Great-Uncle) (Actor), Julie Mitchum (Maternal Great-Great-Aunt) (Actress), John Mitchum (Great-Great-Uncle) (Actor), Harold Lloyd (Great-Great-Uncle) (Actor, Producer, Director), Mark Twain (Great-Great-Great-Uncle) (Writer, Actor)
Grace is managed by Innovative Artists.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- She revealed in an interview that she has been in a relationship with a co-actor whom she met in Israel while working on a Netflix project.
- Chris O’Neal – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dutch, English, Swiss-French, Swiss-German, Irish, Scottish, Swedish, Finnish, part French, Polish, and Danish descent on her father’s side.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Brooke Osmond in the TV drama series, Greenhouse Academy
- Enacting twins Olivia and Quinn in the thriller drama movie, Bad Twin, in 2016
Grace made her first feature film appearance in the fantasy adventure film, Sleeping Beauty, in 2014.
First TV Show
Dien made her TV show debut in the series, I Married a Princess, in 2005.
Grace Van Dien Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Music – Classic Rock
- Sport – Tennis
- Artist – Billy Joel
Source – RelateMag.com, VarMag.com
Grace Van Dien Facts
- Grace was raised in Malibu and she later shifted to Santa Monica in Los Angeles, California.
- During her leisure time, Dien likes to catch up with her friends, watch movies, paint, and read.
- She provided her vocals to the video game, Starship Troopers, in 2005.
- Dien loves to travel a lot.
- She has revealed in an interview that she attended acting classes for a few months.
- She initially wanted to be a writer.
- She has adopted 2 cats named Butch and Sundance.
- Follow Grace Van Dien on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Grace Van Dien / Instagram