|Caelynn Miller-Keyes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1995|
Caelynn Miller-Keyes is an American TV personality, model, and beauty queen who has won several beauty pageants such as the Miss Virginia Teen USA 2013 and Miss North Carolina USA 2018. However, she claims her fame after appearing as a contestant on The Bachelor, season 23. She is also well-known for being the 1st runner-up for the title of Miss USA 2018. This gorgeous model and TV star also garnered further attention when she opened up on national television being about being s*xually assaulted by a group of boys who were her friends and later, being denied a rape kit. With time, Caelynn has amassed a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Caelynn Marie Miller-Keyes
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Caelynn studied at Stafford Senior High School in Falmouth, Virginia from 2009 to 2013. She then started attending Virginia Commonwealth University in 2014 and graduated from there with a major in broadcast journalism in 2017.
TV Personality, Model, Beauty Queen
- Father – Jerry Keyes (Former Field Agent)
- Mother – Jai-Leah Miller-Keyes
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caelynn has dated –
- Colton Underwood (2019) – Caelynn and American tight end footballer Colton Underwood dated one another on The Bachelor in 2019. She was also the first girl to be kissed on the show by him. However, their relationship didn’t last very long and the two parted ways after she was eliminated by him in February that year.
- Dean Unglert – Caelynn and television personality Dean Unglert first met in 2019 on Bachelor in Paradise and they later started dating. The couple got engaged in October 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Long eyelashes
Through her social media, Caelynn has either endorsed or promoted many brands like –
- Well Kept
- Forever Unique
Best Known For
- Being crowned as ‘Miss Virginia Teen USA 2013’ and ‘Miss North Carolina USA 2018’
- Achieving 1st runner up position on the ‘Miss USA 2018’ competition
- Competing on The Bachelor in 2019
First TV Show
Caelynn made her debut TV show appearance as a contestant on The Bachelor in 2019.
Judging by the pictures that she uploads to her social media, it seems as though she does go to the gym where she focuses on building a toned and well-conditioned physique.
In 2019, Caelynn spoke up on national television about the unethical s*xual assault she had gone through during college sophomore year. She told professional American footballer Colton Underwood, that she and her friends were drugged and then raped by friends of theirs. However, due to heavy dosage, she didn’t have much recollection of what had happened to her. But once she did get to know about it as pictures of the occurrence had also been taken, she immediately reached out to a hospital but they had refused to provide her with a rape kit. Forcing her to approach a second hospital, only to find out, that due to the long gap, no traces were found. However, this did lead to the expulsion of one student and the rest walked away scot-free.
Being a survivor of the heinous crime, she started organizing seminars in schools and colleges to educate students on the violent nature of s*xual assaults.
Caelynn Miller-Keyes Facts
- She was raised in Fredericksburg, Virginia and later moved to Asheville, North Carolina.
- Caelynn’s father Jerry worked as a field agent for the United States Secret Service.
- Her paternal grandmother was the first women to lead the Los Angeles Federal Bureau of Investigation. Caelynn also credits her for being an inspiration for her.
- Caelynn’s maternal grandmother is part of the blood-line of the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians tribe.
- During her childhood years, her parents were told that she only had 10% chances of recovering from a lower-body paralysis which was caused due to an inflammation in her brain called encephalitis. However, with grave care and support, Caelynn miraculously made a full recovery.
- In 2013, she was crowned as ‘Miss Virginia Teen USA’. She was sweet 16 at the time and it was also her first attempt in which she had won.
- While studying at Virginia Commonwealth University, she did an internship at WTVR-TV for 4 months in 2016. Later, she went on to work with Victoria’s Secret Pink as a content creator for their application and emails for 1 year from 2016 to 2017.
- In 2016, she joined REACHcycles as a volunteer.
- She received the prestigious title of ‘Miss North Carolina USA’ in 2018.
- Caelynn is close friends with her fellow ‘Miss USA’ contestant Sarah Rose Summers as well as beauty queens Alexa Noone and Carolina Urrea.
- During her teenage years, she was obsessed with Starbucks.
- After she revealed her story in 2019 about being raped, she was trolled by online bullies who told her harsh things like “go kill yourself”.
Featured Image By Caelynn Miller-Keyes / Instagram