|Geraldine Viswanathan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Geraldine Viswanathan is an Australian actor and voice artist who is known for playing Kayla Mannes in the comedy film Blockers, Hala Masood in the drama film Hala, Rachel Bhargava in the crime drama film Bad Education, Bonnie Mahesh in the television drama series Janet King, and Tawnie (voice) in the adult animated comedy-drama series BoJack Horseman. Geraldine has also been cast in many other shows and movies like All Out Dysfunktion!, Miracle Workers, Lost Angels, 7 Days, Emo the Musical, Rumble, The Package, The Broken Hearts Gallery, Saturday Morning All Star Hits!, and The Y2K Bug.
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Geraldine Viswanathan studied at Hunter School of the Performing Arts (abbreviated as HSPA), a government-funded co-educational selective and specialist primary and secondary day school in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia.
Actor, Voice Artist
- Father – Suresh Viswanathan (Doctor who has worked in nuclear medicine)
- Mother – Anja Raith (Has an acting school called Anja’s Place)
- Siblings – Indira Viswanathan (Younger Sister) (Entrepreneur)
Geraldine Viswanathan has been signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Geraldine Viswanathan has dated-
- Miles Robbins (2018-Present) – She started going out with musician and actor Miles Robbins (the son of Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon) in June 2018. Geraldine and Miles co-starred in the 2018 film Blockers.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Geraldine Viswanathan is of Tamil Indian descent on her father’s side and has Swiss-German ancestry on her maternal side.
She appeared in a Kodak television commercial when she was 4 years old.
Geraldine Viswanathan Facts
- She grew up with a love for animals, especially horses.
- She learned to ride horses when she was just 2 years old and also rode competitively.
- Geraldine Viswanathan was 15 years old when her family shifted to Los Angeles, California for a few months and she subsequently secured a manager with the hopes of obtaining Disney and Nickelodeon roles.
- She has performed standup and sketch comedy with her all-female group named “Freudian Nip”.
- Geraldine got shortlisted for the Heath Ledger Scholarship in 2015.
- In 2017, she was cast in the recurring role of Bonnie Mahesh in the television legal drama political thriller show Janet King.
- She served as the reader for the Australian casting process for the 2018 American romantic comedy-drama film Crazy Rich Asians.
- Geraldine Viswanathan brought to life the character of Kayla Mannes (Mitchell and Marcie’s daughter) in the 2018 adult comedy film Blockers, starring John Cena, Leslie Mann, and Ike Barinholtz.
- In 2019, she started appearing in the anthology comedy television series Miracle Workers.
- Between 2019 and 2020, she provided vocals to the character of Tawnie in the American adult animated comedy-drama streaming television series BoJack Horseman.
- Geraldine Viswanathan is multilingual and is fluent in English, Swiss-German, and Tamil.
- In 2021, she voiced the character of Winnie Coyle (an aspiring monster wrestling trainer and Jimbo’s daughter) in the computer-animated sports comedy film Rumble. Alongside Geraldine, the film also stars the voices of Will Arnett, Terry Crews, Jimmy Tatro, Tony Danza, Susan Kelechi Watson, Tony Shalhoub, and others.
Featured Image by Daniel Benavides / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0