|Aliana Lohan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 1993|
Aliana Lohan is an American model, television personality, singer, and actress known for being the younger sister of singer and actress, Lindsay Lohan. She started modeling when she was just 3 years old and has also branched out as an actress and a singer. She has released songs like All the Way Around.
Aliana Taylor Lohan
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Aliana Lohan’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Model, Television Personality, Singer, Actress
- Father – Michael Lohan (Former Wall Street trader, TV Personality)
- Mother – Donata “Dina” (née Sullivan) (Former Dancer and Singer, TV Personality)
- Siblings – Lindsay Lohan (Older Sister) (Actress, Recording Artist, Fashion Designer, Singer-Songwriter, Businesswomen), Michael Lohan Jr. (Older Brother) (Businessman, Former Reality TV Star), Dakota “Cody” Lohan (Younger Brother) (Model)
- Others – Ashley Horn (Half-Sister), Logan Lohan (Half-Brother), Landon Lohan (Half-Brother), Richard E. Lohan (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn Katherine Desiderio (Paternal Grandmother), John L. Sullivan, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Ann Haney (Maternal Grandmother), Matt Sullivan (Uncle), Paul Sullivan (Uncle), Kate Major (Stepmother)
She is managed by –
- Untitled Entertainment
- NEXT Management
Pop, Christmas Music, R&B
- YMC (2006–2007)
- Interscope Records
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aliana Lohan has dated –
- Dylan Patton (2008) – It was reported that Aliana and actor Dylan Patton dated in 2008. However, the couple parted ways the same year after a short-lived romance.
- Matt Healy (2014) – Aliana was rumored to be dating musician Matt Healy in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, German, and Italian ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Irish and Italian-Sicilian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tattoo of a star on her right wrist
- Front Bangs
Aliana Lohan has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
While growing up, Aliana was raised as a Catholic. However, she later converted to Buddhism.
Best Known For
- Being the younger sister of Lindsay Lohan
- Being a part of print campaigns for various magazines including Teen Vogue and Vogue Bambini
Aliana released her debut album, Lohan Holiday, on October 31, 2006, via YMC Records.
Aliana Lohan made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy-drama film, The Parent Trap, in 1998. However, her role in the film was uncredited.
First TV Show
Aliana Lohan made her first TV show appearance on The Wonderful World of Disney in 2000. However, her role on the TV show was uncredited.
She made her credited TV show debut as herself on the documentary series, Driven, in 2005.
Aliana Lohan Favorite Things
Movies – Mean Girls (2004), Bringing Down the House (2003), Pretty Woman (1990), Bring It On (2000), Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004), Napoleon Dynamite (2004), Lady Luck (2001), The Parent Trap (1998), Herbie Fully Loaded (2005)
Source – IMDb
Aliana Lohan Facts
- She was raised in Cold Spring Harbor, New York on Long Island.
- At the age of 3, Aliana began her modeling career beginning with a project with the Ford Modeling Agency.
- She has appeared in a number of reality TV shows like Living Lohan (2008) and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2011).
- In 2015, she landed herself in a feud with actress Jennifer Lawrence after the latter made fun of Lindsay’s alcohol addiction.
- She can play tennis as well as soccer.
- Aliana has released various singles including All the Way Around.
- She has stated in an interview that she has never done drugs and is not so much of a party person.
- Visit her official website @ alianamusic.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Aliana Lohan / Instagram